+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 3 Car Seats in a Hyundai i30

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me as I really don't want to have to buy another car!
    Baby number 3 is due next year and my other children will be 5 and a half, and 3 and a half, so they will all need to be in car seats.
    I have a Hyundai i30 and have heard it is possible to fit 3 car seats across the back but can anyone please tell me which seats / brands will fit as I'm struggling with this at the moment??
    I will need a baby seat for a newborn and 2 x car / booster seats for my other children, both of whom are happy for the seats to have a harness, which I'm hoping will make it easier with doing / undoing the belts.
    Any help would be really appreciated!! Thank you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    I've done it a fair few times. It makes for a tight fit though. I have a fairly narrow baby love booster seat, a wide-ish safe'n'sound car seat/booster seat and I'm not sure what kind of seat my friends was but we managed to fit all 3 in a fair few times.
    If you go to a baby shop they generally let you place the seats in your car to see how they fit, so that may be an option?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    2 x Maxi Guards or and an Infa Kompressor.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Callmedragon22 do you know what the model of the Maxi Cosi's are as there seems to be a few? Thanks so much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Maxi guard is a new safe n sound seat , should be released in the next month .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maybe baby View Post
    Callmedragon22 do you know what the model of the Maxi Cosi's are as there seems to be a few? Thanks so much.
    There's the Hera and Euro in the 0-4 convertible range.
    Goliath is their convertible booster.
    They also above a 6m-4y seat which is the Complete Air.

But they all have fairly low markers and for the price of their seats, you can get much better for less imo!

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I knew someone who had 3 in an i30. Not sure which seats but she also had a seat buckle extender so that it was easier to do up belts. Baby stores would be able to help out with an extender.