+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I just found a Mia Moda Cielo Evolution stroller that looks alright. Has anyone had any experience with one of these?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Is it just me or do other tall people find strollers are generally too short? I've got a Maclaren (not that I use it much), and even that's just a bit too short (I'm 177cm tall).

Thanks
    Reviews
    The handles on my Techno XT extend to make it suitable for taller people.

Yeah the basket is smaller and you have that tipping issue but I often use it as it's so much lighter to get in and out of the car than the pram. And we bought it for travelling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok has anyone had any experience with a Quinny Zapp? I can get a ex-floor stock one from a baby store pretty cheap and it looks like it folds down to a good size but if it is sh!t I don't want to waste the money because really DS2 will only be in a stroller for around another year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I HATE my MacLaren got it in double and omg I can't even figure out how to fold the God damn thing so it's about to go up for sale for $50 because it has boot rub.

I would get a bugaboo bee or a nano

Thanks
    Reviews
    So what always happens when I start looking into strollers has happened again, there are so many I can't choose! Tonight I am in love with the UPPABaby G-Luxe does anyone have any info on them?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    I HATE my MacLaren got it in double and omg I can't even figure out how to fold the God damn thing so it's about to go up for sale for $50 because it has boot rub.

I would get a bugaboo bee or a nano
    I would LOVE a nano but I don't want to spend that much on a stroller when we are coming up to the end of our stroller years

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've got the Uppababy G-Luxe. Love it!
    Really light, has a foot so will stand upright once folded rather than putting in on the ground, then has a strap you throw over your shoulder or use to pick it up, don't have to bend over at all. It has a padded seat which can me removed, looks really comfy. I have a 16 month old in it and she seems really comfortable. No complaints at all here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing!

I'm looking for a stroller too, I currently have a Strider Compact which I do love but just want something lighter and easier and quicker to get in and out of the car etc.

I like that the Uppababy G-Luxe is super light.
    The other two I had in mind are the Maclaren Quest and the Silvercross Reflex.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was also looking at a nuna pepp but have decided to go with the g-luxe. I did some research on which strollers were recommended for our holiday next year and the g-luxe was mentioned a lot so it won. I am a bit sad about having to sell my smart buggy though, I love it because it is so sleek it fits in the narrowest areas but DS2 just doesn't seem comfortable in it anymore