+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Light AF after d&c?

Ok so you ladies are probably away sick of me right now but I feel like I'm in this very confusing world where nothing makes sense and I get some understanding from here.

I had a d&c on 27 August. I bled for just under 2 weeks, never anything too heavy. For just over 2 weeks I had no bleeding at all. On Wednesday, exactly 28 days after the d&c I had some bleeding. Was very excited as I thought it's AF, although it was unexpected as my irregular cycles are almost always more than 28 days. It has not progressed beyond spotting although bleeding has not stopped for 3 days. It's bright red blood at all times.

Is this AF? Has my cycle started?

Ps. So sick of being confused

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    I had a d&c about 6wks ago and then after about 4.5 wks I spotted for 6 days. It's was sooooo light (barely pink) but ridiculously painful. I'm not sure, but guessing it was AF. I did a lot of reading that said a light period can be common.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    In sorry it was so painful! I ended up spotting for 5 days then full flow on day 6. Can you get an us to check its ok to TTC again? Maybe your lining hasn't built up enough yet.

And sorry for your loss, I know how hard it is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I've just had my first AF post D&C and it's changed so much to what I remember. I used to be heavy for the first 2 days then it would the medium for 1.5-2 day and taper off by day 6.
    This time I spotted for a day, then had light-medium for 2 days 1 more day of light and that was it.
    I guess I'll have to wait and see if the next one is any different.