+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Survey completed.
    We have tried a few brands over the last few weeks and need to find a nappy that consistently doesn't leak overnight.
    Baby boy is 8.5 kg (crawler)

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    I would like to review these nappies (toddler size). I have an 8 month old who often leaks through his night nappy so would be interested in trying an alternative.

I have filled in the survey, live in Australia and can test the product & write a review in the required time frame.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by AdornedWithCats; 30-09-2014 at 21:03.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Nappy review

Would love to be considered for the nappy review! My babe is 10 months old and around 10kgs. Looking for a nappy that has great absorbency and is soft and safe for my babies precious skin. I write a blog at www.thelittlehouseonholmesdale.com where I share my mothering experiences with an audience of other new mums which is a great platform to recommend products that I love. Survey submitted and details correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love to test out a different brand, see if there is a cheaper alternative to what I am currently using that is just as good. I also put wrong username in my survey, thought it was trixitrine but it's not :-/ brain fade moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    profile completed, survey filled out.

Have a 6 month daughter who has only used huggies (currently crawler), which people speak well of usually. I had not considered trying another brand in case it is a waste of money, Coles brand as a home brand would not have been a brand I would consider - while cheaper is good - a budget quality nappy is not. I'd like to be pleasantly surprised.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Searching for a good nappy

I have been using a lot of different brands of nappies and nappy pants. Still looking for a great nappy at a reasonable price. I hope I could got the chance to try these nappies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Survey completed.

I have used huggies from day 1 and not having had a problem I've never considered changing. If shown that other brands are just as good but better priced I would definitely consider the change!

I have a 16 month old in crawlers. Address is correct.
    Last edited by MickeyMouse84; 01-10-2014 at 07:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Done. I've used a big range of different products include aldi, huggies, baby love, supermarket and generic grands as well as cloth! DD won't be TT anytime soon (trust me we've tried) so I'm resigned to using nappies for a bit longer yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love to test the Coles brand but I never want to buy cheap nappies in case they are no good and we just waste our money. Tried Aldi/Mamia brand because so many people raved about them but they were just crap for us, leaked every time and wouldn't ever last overnight. We also tried the Dymples brand from Big W but out son would cry in them as soon as he was a tiny bit wet.
    Would love an opportunity to try the Coles ones. Nappies are expensive so if we can get away with a cheaper brand that's always a bonus

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me and my daughter are always ready to take challenges
    I would love to try these nappies for my crawler.
    My address is correct.