Closed Thread
Page 9 of 103 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kittybee do you know if you are having a boy or girl?? Sorry if you've mentioned this before. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I told my boss ive not even told my parents I thought I feel like I owe it to him to tell him why im ducking off for appointments. Now I feel awkward for telling him as the day I have epu we are short staffed so I feel guilty having the day off. I feel a tad more stressed getting to appointments with work and a toddler. Other than that im feeling pretty chill like I cant always win this ivf battle I just need to go along for the ride. I have half an hour til trigger and my eyes are hanging out of my head.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I keep getting the sweats when im in waiting room nerves get the better of me

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have guilt to. But I really shouldn't, in my place of work I really am just a number. If my boss knew I was trying again she'd most likely be cold toward me & it would hold me back from opportunities! Have to play my cards close to my chest. Ridiculous. I don't plan on returning after #2 so I just have to put up with it for now.
    The waiting room is where it all happens hey. Was sooo busy today, and got busier after you left too.
    How are you feeling on the drugs?? Lots of follies?? I forgot all about the trigger 🙀
    No pessaries on FET 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think everyone is just a number in their workplace everyone is replaceable in their employers eyes I think I forgot that for the brief moment when I was trying to do the right thing. I really love my job work good hours etc so I dont want to lose it. I feel ok after drugs only on 75 puregon so not much. I over stimmed last cycle so they cancelled so very cautious this time around. Looking to only get 3 eggs. But we will see hey only takes one right? Did you have one or two transferred? I had two when I conceived mason but dont think they will again I had to fight hard for two back then

Thanks
    Reviews
    3 is the magic number! 3 good quality eggs and 1 good embryo!
    No, I only get to transfer 1 - the doctor (new doctor) did open it up to discussion but stated he strongly advised one.. Frozen 5 day blasts (provided the thaw ok) have great odds of going the distance therefore they are strongly discouraged from transferring 2 frosties.
    I transferred 2 fresh on my 3rd cycle before my successful FET, now that I have William.. I'm not so desperate. I wouldn't risk it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When will you have transfer? Is it still 2-3 days post?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will have a 2 day transfer. Which doesnt bother me mason was a two day transfer. My concern is day 2 they dont have enough data on the embryo its still very new what if they select wrong one. If it was a blasty I would go with 1

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, I'd keep on at them if you can handle the possibility of twins

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont know what I think is worse no baby or two babies. I really dislike this playing god business

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Meshell23 For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (17-08-2015)