Closed Thread
Page 8 of 103 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes Meshel, I think I saw you.. I heard them call out your name & 'think'i may have recognised you from an earlier pic you posted. I didn't want to say anything, I feel awkward when hearing all the Facebook people 'hi-fiving' and arranging get togethers in the waiting room lol. Each to their own but I like to give people their privacy, it is a medical/intimate process afterall. Might just be the nurse in me, I like to maintain a degree of anonymity lol
    You get on ok today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I was in navy trousers n cardigan hair in pony tail. I was sitting in the chair next to the doctor room. You should have said hi and introduced yourself!! I tptally wouldnt have minded. Shpuld be in for epu wednesday. Just waiting on blood results

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Meshell23 For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (17-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woooo Congrats Pap!!! Lots of hugs and baby dust your way!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kittybee For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (17-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    I was in navy trousers n cardigan hair in pony tail. I was sitting in the chair next to the doctor room. You should have said hi and introduced yourself!! I tptally wouldnt have minded. Shpuld be in for epu wednesday. Just waiting on blood results
    I thought it was you.. but couldn't be sure lol.
    I think you were parked behind me too? I was getting my little boy out the car and I think you/ same person was in the clinic. I had a chequered skirt on & greasy short dark hair lol
    Good luck for Wednesday. I'm willing my LO to sleep right now so that I can grab an hour😴😴😴😴

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhhh yes you had the super cute outfit on. Congratulations on being pupo. If you see me again please say hi!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Meshell23 For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (17-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know about super cute lol the skirt was needing ironed, no way that was happening lol.
    Back in the dreaded 2ww πŸ™ˆ

Thanks
    Reviews
    And for defo, I will say hi next time.. now I know it's you haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Pap and Mesh, so exciting to have some life in this thread again! Makes my heart happy haha. I'm so nervous, even more than previously. I have my hopes up and really want this to work first (well, fourth) go. Hope those follies are nice and juicy with some top quality eggs Meshell. Everything crossed for yyu both. I'm with Papillion, I wouldn't approach anyone but wouldn't mind if someone did it me... in an appropriate manner of course.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (17-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I am way to forward I see people in the wait room and want to have conversations and wish them luck etc. I was nervous last cycle when they cancelled me im still nervous but back in frame of there is only so much I can do I just need to go with the flow. Well if either of you wanted to say hi to me go for it wait til im in there for epu and feeling smashed from the drugs I will talk so much crap to anyone who listens haha

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Meshell23 For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (17-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Y'know it's a really peculiar feeling compared to ttc #1. I am in some ways more relaxed.. not as willing to move mountains to keep appointments as I was before, less urgency (tbf, FET makes that a little easier, except I did have to pay >$170 to have bloods done at S&N so as not to rock the boat at work).. I'm not teetering on the edge of an emotional breakdown like I was ttc #1 (see how I feel in week 2 of the tww)... But SOOOO nervous about it and a little pessimistic that it WONT work??! Having been here before I'm so apprehensive. It's a bizarre twist in priorities.. I guess a lot of that is down to having a little one to look after. Can't just drop everything like before. So very nervous all the same. I kept getting the jitters today waiting on my name being called..