Closed Thread
Page 65 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been waiting to hear how your scan went! Very excited for you Ngaiz. I hated MS... tbf, it was more nausea than sickness for me, but it's debilitating. Bleugh. Hope it doesn't last long.xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Here ya go Pap.
    Attached Images

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (13-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Here ya go Pap.
    Awesome!! Ooh it takes me back to Williams early scan. Sorry I was getting ready for work 😪 night duty

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to say that at life fertility the embryo storage is included in the $500 cost for the first year and $300 every year after.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (15-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's brilliant Shelby. The 'initial' freeze at TFC I think is quite exy.

Update from me: my thyroid function came back all good, BUT.. There will be no more IVF until William is nearer two 😪
    I've enrolled on a course (grad diploma midwifery) it's 18months but I figure I need to remain un-pregnant for first few months at least. This is going to kill me as I'm so keen to add to our family & not have a huge gap between bubs but at the same time, being a registered nurse and midwife opens a lot more doors for me and will lead to a lot more job satisfaction.

I'm also moving to FNQ, so future IVF cycles will mean travelling back to Brisbane. I don't know how it's all going to play out so I'm pushing it to the back of my mind for now.
    I might try to get a laparoscopy squeezed in before starting my course, clear up the endo & start on Zoladex or have Mirena inserted while we're not TTC. Feels like I'm still 'doing something' to increase my chances when we resume ttc. My symptoms have worsened since the return of my menstrual cycle & I wouldn't be surprised if the endo is severe. So, by time I get round to it again.. I'll be closer to 37, my eggs (should I need to do a full stim cycle) will be older & likely poor quality AND I won't have reached safety net 😁.
    Wondering if I should do a freeze all cycle with LIFE before I leave?? And not sure how I can plan a FET from FNQ?? Maybe rely on OPKs & return for a few days to a week around ovulation?? See.. I'm trying to not think about it but clearly I can't do that lol

How's everyone else travelling??

Thanks
    Reviews
    You can only do a freeze all with life no fresh transfers.

I'm good scan day tomorrow hope it goes well. First round first scan I'm interested to see how it goes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Despit putting ivf on the backburner, that is great mews Pap!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Holy crap i have 164 replys since i last checked in here this is going to take me a while to catch up to you ladies!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    You can only do a freeze all with life no fresh transfers.

I'm good scan day tomorrow hope it goes well. First round first scan I'm interested to see how it goes.
    Yeah, I'm just weighing up doing a cycle between now and jan/March.. despite still having 3 embryos stored at TFC, but they don't come with any guarantees.. $500 is affordable but is it worth it?? I don't know. Lots to think about.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Despit putting ivf on the backburner, that is great mews Pap!!!
    It's killing me Ngaiz. I want another baby more than anything, I had hoped I'd already be pregnant by now.. but I could put off doing this course forever, waiting to fall pregnant and it might never happen. I just hope it doesn't come back and bite me!!