Closed Thread
Page 6 of 103 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Kittybee oh bull$*** that is so god damn amazing!!!!! My mason is 2.5 now I wanted a much closer gap between my children but you know I have totally enjoyed the one on one time with this boy of mine I took what felt like a life time to have him (I was 26 when he was born not exactly old) but it felt like the longest journey of my life so I have really enjoyed my time with him

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Meshell it is we couldn't believe it. Oh the one on one time us fantastic, but i dont know how sam is going to react to a sibling. He absolutely LOVES other kids but he doesnt know yet what its like to share his parents so thats going to be the scary bit lol. Oh and the complete lack of sleep when we have finally gotten Sam sleeping through the night! Its a scary feeling not knowing how im going to cope with 2 children but im deliriously grateful that i have the chance to find out. The girls at tfc always said that after a pregnancy your body usually realises what its supposed to be doing and kicks into gear but i never thought after everything it would happen to us. Im sending massive loads of babydust and hugs to you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meshell I hope your feeling much better.

Pap how did your appt go?

I guess when time isn't on your side (fertility wise) then the age gap weighs heavily on your mind. I wanted to go back last year for a 12 month age gap but DH was of work for six months. I was meant to have my appt today but haven't been feeling well and had an important class so had to reschedule. Turns out the Levlen is elevating my blood pressure and is consistently high, today was 157/96 so TFC has said to stop it right away. I guess I can expect a bleed this week and again in four or so weeks when I have my new apt.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Ngaiz, incredible how one little pill can cause so much upset. It makes me terribly nauseous, thank god I never have to take it again (FX). Incredibly the IVF meds never left me with any side effects, other than a little bloating I guess.
    I would have loved a 1yr gap too, not sure how much fun it would have been with two under 2 mind you lol. I'm 36 in sept, if all goes well & we are blessed with another soon, I'd like to try for a 3rd close together, maybe ~6m post partum, but I'll most likely have to stop bf early?? I bf William to 12m, will try to freeze more next time.
    That must have been pretty rough having your hubby out of work. I wasn't prepared for how much having a baby would cost, going down to one income etc.. at least 2nd time around we won't have to buy everything from scratch 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    In saying I wanted a closer gap I did breastfeed mason til he was 22months old and I didnt want to stop sooner looking back I guess there were reasons I didnt start sooner. My cycle is always right on cue so ive never taken pill one less crappy thing to put in my body

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default any hope for 37 +

Hi ladies i have my dr appointment on the 1st sept at tfc Springwood. hoping for success stories of 35yo plus ladies getting pregnant and having babies at this clinic. I can only find qfg statistics so far... Seeking hope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This clinic have plenty of success I wish you luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a bub at 34 resulting from IVF at this clinic by hey are awesome and you'll be in great hands

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mumsical For This Useful Post:

Ngaiz  (12-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanx ladies. Ive had 4 transfers 1 through qfg x 2 5dfet and the rest at myivf single embryo's day 4/5 fresh. Nil pregnancies 😢 1failed cycle no eggs at egg pick up. Heart breaking. Early menopause. Embryos usually always make it to day 5 blasts. No implants so if any of you have any tips i would be so greatfull. This is such a tough ride. Also thanx for letting me crash your thread. So much success so far yippee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey mamas! Infinity, because TFC don't generally deal with complicated cases of infertility their success rate is actually higher than QFG. Have my appt on Tues, very excited and sscard.