Closed Thread
Page 52 of 103 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Its not ovidrel. Its a different trigger not hcg one apparently. I think I will go tfc again. But maybe I should save my pennies til new year and just start in january anf keep going til I get desired outcome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    So ive just called bulk bill ivf to get some info from them they woukdnt let out much but I did manage to find out they give all women dose of 150iu of fsh that is way to much for me I hyperstim from 91.6 iu
    Next bit of info I managed to get from them is they charge $160 for the trigger injection and 50p for epu. ($660 oop) plus icsi cost and im sure there are going to be more costs in there somewhere. They will not be able to get me in to dr sterling til dec so prob wont start til january.
    I thought $500 was too good to be true. And I'm guessing there will be more premiums to account for. There's lots of no frills IVF places springing up left right & centre, but I don't think any can out-do TFC on account of all bloods & USS being conducted 'in house' and egg retrieval being done AT the clinic minus anaesthetics costs. Pathology alone pushes the premium up elsewhere. If it wasn't for my FET cycles, fresh OOP (after initial cycle) is very affordable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im starting to think the same I will have my consult with thrm and go from there. Tfc know my history.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did I tell you about my S&N bill for oestrogen levels?? I couldn't get out of work/ didn't want to change too many shifts around cos I was waiting to find out when I'd be doing transfer so I asked TFC to give me a pathology request to get bloods done elsewhere, allowing me to do it before work (in brisbane) thus avoiding having to go to clinic & needing time out from work. Cost me over $200!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha well bulk bill clinic out for me i need at least 300 stims my amh is only 2.5 and i only get 3-5 eggs on 300 so definitely couldnt risk 150. Mesh could you fit one more fresh cycle this yr for cost only before yr ticks over, providing medicare hurries up or is it change in clinic that might hold you up? Then fx we could all be pregnant together haha. pap that was way to much for bloods shouldn't they bill tfc as you have already payed for this in your fees? Thats what my ivf used to do? Esm sounds like a plan when hubby gets home from fishing trip. Yum yum

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nah, TFC do all their own bloods, that's what makes them so cheap over other clinics. It was my choice to go elsewhere, for convenience.. I knew I'd have to pay but was gobsmacked by the cost. It was the same when I was doing clomid rounds via another FS prior to TFC, the blood testing was ridiculously expensive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ngaiz how are you travelling. I might try do one more cycle this year with tfc wish the cheques would hurry up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hope so too mesh. Im hoping to do 2 cycles this yr with tfc if i need the 2nd one. I've decided i cant do this for another yr so ill either be preggers or moving on. Hope all is ok ngaiz

Thanks
    Reviews
    How long have you been trying for infinity?

Thanks
    Reviews
    The cheque situation is driving me insane!!! I cycled July.. or was it August? Who knows. My months all run into each other with me planning ahead all the time.

Has anyone/ does anyone know where I might be able to get endo scratch done?? Worth a shot I reckon.