Closed Thread
Page 51 of 103 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It will be one month break then back into it. With all the drugs sending me crazy will do me a world of good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just looking at costs of new clinic it may be less than tfc. They bulk bill most services so it wouldnt mean initial outlay of 3k before receiving medicare rebates

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sounds promising.? A month will fly by mesh. My ivf is my previous clinic about 600 oop per cycle. No extra for freezing just 500 for day hospital fee on top for epu. 4dt or 5dt only and single embryo only. But still had to pay 3000 initially and then wait for chqs so looong to wait. Springhill sounds much better reading back through this thread. Especially if they do no pill. Im not really a fan of the pill. Im getting closer to being back on the roller coaster myself. Hopefully start pill at end of this wk with stims starting early mid oct. I really hope i have better luck at tfc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have never gone on pill with tfc. Im just waiting to find out costs with springhill clinic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh really i didn't know this was an option with tfc. thanks mesh i will enquire about this cause they said i had to. Something about dr wants me on it for 2 wks before cycle starting. maybe i misunderstood i didn't think i had a no pill option. If this cycle is no good i will push for new more natural cycle for nxt one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Hey ladies. Ended up in NZ last night, DH Dad died so we are here for the week. Woke up this morning feeling ewww, a bit nauseous and couldn't brush my teeth so hoping it's a good sign. I'm 7dpo.
    Sorry to hear about your FIL 😔

Fx for a sticky bubba

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Ngaiz I'm so sorry to hear about your FIL. Sounds very sudden.

Likewise infinity, I'd rather not take time out of ttc, but no point pushing forward until I know my TSH is okay. Most likely will be, but GP has requested I retest Oct 9th, my cycle will begin prior to this. AND I'm still waiting on goddamn Medicare!!!

I have no regrets cycling via TFC, please don't worry about your choice of clinic. They have been fabulous for us. But with more budget clinics popping up, I guess eventually it may purely come down to cost. But I feel very loyal towards TFC now, and I like the way the clinic operates. It's very organised, the staff are very experienced. I feel very at ease there, not sure I would get that elsewhere.

I too cannot stand the pill, I think they let me off on one of my cycles, I guess after one or two cycles they come to know you, they can't gauge your cycle until you've gone through the first monitored one. And tbh, it's all about scheduling.. if they have a lot of women cycling at same time, they need to forecast pick-ups and transfers without overbooking theatre. I hope you manage to avoid it. The OCP was the worst part of it all for me, I'm really sensitive to the hormones, constant nausea & dread. Ugh, I friggin hate the OCP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps.. you HAVE TO go to ESM. It is the best thing in Brisbane atm, IMO lol
    Like Meshell said, it's very reasonably priced. My favourite stall is the Malaysian one, curry with rotti $10!!
    Such a wonderful atmosphere & lovely on a warm balmy evening.
    I love it more cos it's child friendly, can take the little one early, have a glass of vino.. feel like we actually have a social life and still be home at a reasonable hour to put the little bit to bed! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    So ive just called bulk bill ivf to get some info from them they woukdnt let out much but I did manage to find out they give all women dose of 150iu of fsh that is way to much for me I hyperstim from 91.6 iu
    Next bit of info I managed to get from them is they charge $160 for the trigger injection and 50p for epu. ($660 oop) plus icsi cost and im sure there are going to be more costs in there somewhere. They will not be able to get me in to dr sterling til dec so prob wont start til january.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meshell23 For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (15-09-2015),shelby27  (15-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    $160 for the trigger. If it's Ovidrel and on the PBS that is illegal, there is no brand premium. Gee, at 150iu I too would overstim, end up with ohss and a freeze all cycle. Im just gonna keep going at TFC until I get an appt.