Closed Thread
Page 50 of 103 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How good is ESM?? Haven't been for ages! I'm 'trying' to put IVF to the back of my mind cos it's gonna be a long time before I can do another FET by the looks of things! Been hit with loads of bills, husband is out of work and this friggin TSH has thrown me a loop! Why must I have to wait a month to retest???? Can't do a cycle until I know that my TSH is optimal. I'm pretty annoyed at TFC for not testing my TSH when I returned to the clinic for treatment after nearly 2yrs tbh. They did all the other tests as though I was 'a new patient'. Even hubby had to have bloods redone. Bit of an oversight on their part!
    It's likely my TSH was elevated before & last cycle had no chance. Way to waste an embryo and $1645 hey!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah I love how ivf is trial and error. Though we pay while they are trialing and erroring lol. Eat st is amazing new sunday ritual with mason and travis while its on Sundays

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pap that is frustrating. I can't remember if they tested mine, mine used to be slightly elevated and I have goiter but no antibodies.

I LOVE ESM!!! Haven't been for a few weeks but I love the new grass area. I can just let Lex run and she loves it. I love the Tassie Lamb place, their shanks are amazing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What changed Ngaiz? How did yours come good? Was it a one off result? FX mine goes back to normal x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Na it's still slightly up but no one seems to care.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies. Ended up in NZ last night, DH Dad died so we are here for the week. Woke up this morning feeling ewww, a bit nauseous and couldn't brush my teeth so hoping it's a good sign. I'm 7dpo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear about FIL ngaiz but excited for pupo. Nausea yippee fx its Bfp. Mesh and pap its nice to take a break from ivf its so consuming. never been to Esm i think it sounds like a good destination though. Is it expensive?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz im sorry to hear x
    Infinity I dont like taking a break it puts me behind the 8 ball but I have appointment 22 sept with new clinic so will see what they have to say. Cant do much til cheques come back. Esm is great delish food reasonable price. Dont think you pay more than 15 for a meal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mmm i think i might have to go Esm sounds like great value. Sorry mesh i didn't realise it was a forced break so to speak. Medicare is taking for ever these days. A new clinic? Unhappy with Tfc? Or just trying new? I took 3 months off ivf to regroup and then found you guys and tfc which so far feels great.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes we have found a bulk billed clinic at springhill