Closed Thread
Page 45 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Pap, working in pharmacy I can assure you its $37.70 per script item not for the lot. So we pay 4 lots of $37.70 for our haul. It's the current medicare general copayment. If you have a concession card it's $6.10/item.
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 09-09-2015 at 17:25.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (09-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Isn't Hashimotos an auto immune disease? I've read other threads on auto immune diseases and failure to implant. Def see if you can get anti bodies checked, it's the best accurate measure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I was misinformed. It was 37.70 per script. I only paid for it for crinone. They were able to give me other drugs before they ran out and had to start getting them through the pharmacy

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm confused.. it's all included as an overall fee with TFC no?? So will the new place charge $37.70 once or x4.

I'm not going to worry myself until I get blood test next month. Nothing I can do til then. I'm hopeful it's just a one off. Stress etc as infinity suggested. Hopefully the bloods are before I need to start a cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep sure is ngaiz if pap has hashimottos thats what i said to get tested to be sure. meshell yeah they mentioned that to me to. I was able to save some as i have about 5 boxes of crinone. Lol i guess every little saving counts

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a pathology request for TFTs - TSH, free T4 and T3; thyroid Ab's - anti peroxidase Ab's; thyroglobulin Ab's and TR Ab so that ought to cover it. But not to test until next month to see if it's more than just a once off.
    I think if I'm going to do a transfer next month it will occur around middle/end of month. Usually I call to activate on CD1, but don't go in to clinic until day 11/12.. I would have my results by then. I wonder if it would be ok to cancel at this stage if need be??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by infinity888 View Post
    Mmm reading your other post it sounds like a maybe..not that im an expert. get tested i say at least then you can manage it. As far at FET goes dr's/ Gp dont know alot about this disease. An endocrinologist would be best.... another bill Maybe you might have one at work you could ask? Just about weather to go ahead with fet or wait til medicated if thats required? Sorry hope im not going on too much
    Pap, Ben Kroon is a reproductive endocrinologist (one of very few in Brisbane). He practices at TFC, QFG and Eve Health. Maybe find out from Rhonda or Renee if there's any chance you could get in just with him for this reason once you have more tests through your GP.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (09-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    I'm confused.. it's all included as an overall fee with TFC no?? So will the new place charge $37.70 once or x4.

I'm not going to worry myself until I get blood test next month. Nothing I can do til then. I'm hopeful it's just a one off. Stress etc as infinity suggested. Hopefully the bloods are before I need to start a cycle
    New Medicare rules mean $37.70 per drug as they all have different Medicare item codes. This place isn't being very clear or upfront with their charges so until Meshell has her phone consult we're all in the dark.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Thats all I need If I can do it for as little money as possible im happy. As long as the service is ok and its not in some dodgy warehouse haha. Im just interested as to what they have to say
    I've been to the clinic heaps of times the staff and facilities are amazing πŸ˜€

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    I've been to the clinic heaps of times the staff and facilities are amazing πŸ˜€
    Haha it's hardly a back street dodgy warehouse. I love the little self service cafe haha. I used to book my appts early so I could have breakfast there haha