Closed Thread
Page 40 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    They said once paper work is complete they will go through with costs I didnt speak to admin I spoke with nurses. The dont put you on pill they work with your cycle which suits me fine I dont want to go on pill. Never do. They do assisted hatching and glue if required that is additional cpst. I will let you know as soon as I speak to them re appintment im sending paper work across tonight. Nice egg haul!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great egg numbers ngaiz. Meshell that sounds promising cant wait to hear more

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good numbers Ngaiz. FX for good fertilisation rate.
    I'm not keen on a local injection to the vajayjay ouchie! But I'm keen to hear the lowdown on costs. I wish the clinic would do USS guided transfer. I'd like to see my embryos/fluid being returned. Half the time I worry the embryo is on the floor!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    They said once paper work is complete they will go through with costs I didnt speak to admin I spoke with nurses. The dont put you on pill they work with your cycle which suits me fine I dont want to go on pill. Never do. They do assisted hatching and glue if required that is additional cpst. I will let you know as soon as I speak to them re appintment im sending paper work across tonight. Nice egg haul!!
    I have sent my registration form off too hopefully they get back to me in the next day or so with prices ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Thanks ladies. Epu went well, it ended up relatively pain free but the gas messed with me. I was taking it in hard and it was like I had a stroke or palsy and it made me so sick. It strange how every personal experience can vary so much. Had my feed then came home to sleep and just woke up. I got 7 eggs so I guess I just wait for the call in the morning. Meshell did they confirm the pricing? Bulk bulked and freezing is free? PHI covers that $500 oop?
    Awesome work can't wait for updates.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meshell I just got a call from the bulk billed place (8:20pm). They booked me in for 20/10 with a nurse to get more info. There are costs involved in freezing but she said 'its hundreds not thousands' and PHI will cover the $500 private hosp fees and of course the drugs but I still have a box of puregon and orgalutran.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just missed call from private number at 8.16 was in shower did they csll off a private number? I just phoned and left a message I completed the paperwork and got doctor referral tonight so I will email paperwork tomorrow. I have crinone orgaultran and puregon left no ovidrel though. Im due for next period 4 october then prob end of october. Would be excellent if I could do a cycle end of oct. Im just interested to find out what costs are involved.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How bout you just get preg this cycle n I can have you 20/10 appointment

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wonder if they let you do back to back cycles n the investigating tests hopefully there isnt to much involved I think it's just blood and semen

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will be pregnant so you can totally have that appt ;-)