Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #4

Wow $5 I pay 60 times that lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

Ngaiz  (03-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What is it with bins??? William is obsessed with the bin! He doesn't share very well either, I tell him off .. but what can you do? He's little more than a baby. I think they know more than some would have us believe though. I've heard time and time again that they are incapable of being naughty before 2 or whatever. Yeah right, in that case I must have a super duper smart advanced kid on my hands then because he is sooo cheeky. If I'm not firm with him he'll keep pushing & pushing to get a reaction from me, oh and the facial expressions, hmmm.
    Just yesterday I heard him giggling in the hallway, found him drawing on the wall with crayon. Now I don't expect he knew it was wrong at this point.. although I did tell him off for drawing on his bench. Anyway.. we went out and later in the afternoon when we got home he goes off to play in his playroom and he comes out to the baby gate shouting to get my attention, crayon poised at the wall.. I said "NO" loudly, and he grinned and proceeded to the wall, I told him off but more stern, my face serious.. he mirrored my look and walked off. Few mins later.. repeated the same thing. At least he's learning when I say 'no' I'm serious. Previously he would just look at me, wag the finger and laugh "no, no, no".
    Ngaiz, try a few playgroups. They ain't so bad. I didn't like mums group and hate going to cafes with groups of mums, pushchairs & high chairs etc.. I'm really enjoying this age. William really thrives in the playgroup environment & I really enjoy interacting with him there. He's a nightmare at home. I find that all my friends with girls have very chilled babies. The boys.. OMG, there's no calm. They don't do still. And despite only being an ickle little thing, so rough.. loves rough & tumble. If William doesn't get out and about in the park each day to burn off energy he's a nightmare.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Papillon For This Useful Post:

Kittybee  (04-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like a normal healthy happy little man pap ☺️

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (03-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think daycare is reasonable (with one child) due to the childcare rebate. Childcare x2.. nah, too much. We're considering an Au pair with a second baby. I reckon I'll need another pair of hands with a toddler and newborn, but I most likely wouldn't return to work as many hours as I do now. I wish I had a little help when William was little. My husband worked away or did nights.. left at 4pm, returned anywhere between 3-5am and slept all day. Felt like I was a single parent at times. A single parent in a foreign country. Really miss home & family since having William.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Papillon For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (03-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Wow $5 I pay 60 times that lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    This would make my husband want to move to NZ!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Na, they know exactly what's going on. They learn from day one that if they cry they get picked up and cuddled or fed. The speed at which they learn astounds me. Lexi doesn't do still and days stuck inside at home at hell. But she is so content with her own company most times and is happy to play alone or explore the yard.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (03-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    It's for bilingual childcare, but that's exactly what we want. Even if I'm earning $850 less a fortnight there I would STILL be better off haha.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (03-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    If only William would enjoy his own company.. he has to have me with him all the time.. in the same room. Not just a clingy phase, always been this way. Unless we're out and about, then I have to be careful he doesn't run off without me!
    He was happy to run around alone in his playroom when I was making dinner yesterday, prob because I'd had him out all day.

Right, I'm defo going to bed now. Last night I made the mistake of staying up & William decided he would wake at 12, then 01:30, and I had to be up at 5! Can't do it..

This is my little cutie with very serious looking face.. he was actually happy, I don't know why in this moment he has a scowl?? He'd just learned to walk.. must have been concentratingImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1441278515.732897.jpg

I can't wait to see him in the morning 😊. Night night ladies xxx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Papillon For This Useful Post:

Kittybee  (04-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh he is beautiful!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    I love NZ such a gorgeous part of the world!