Closed Thread
Page 20 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Meshell. Isn't there any way you can get that Money back?? You don't need 3k surely? You will have reached the safety net already. Wish the bleeding Medicare cheque would hurry up. That's another nuisance. Trying to budget for next cycle whilst this one is still outstanding. Grrr

I am sick as a dog today. I'm night duty tonight but so so nauseous?? Can't eat, very dehydrated so I'm trying to drink lots of water. So sleep deprived. Signing off to sleep now. Can't even call in sick.. I've been off so much since returning to work. Before William came along I NEVER had sick days. I feel as though I'm being monitored. I'm sick practically every week😭 there's no time to rest, ever. If I could only get pregnant..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You pay $2200 up front then like 800 or something at the end and then you get all back bar about 700 as we use icsi

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our first cycle in july was cancelled so we got majority of our money back I am unsure how much we will be out of pocket for this cycle. Im frustrated I have to wait for cheques they said approx 2 weeks after blood test. But that will have me ready to start in october. I just spoke to hubby and was like are we going to keep going with cycles before end of year when it clicks back over to beibg out of pocket 2k

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mesh i too was going to have all my babies prior to 30 then it was 35 now here i am at 37 and desperately wanting another chance any chance.... money comes in and goes out. You are spending it on mason you're giving him a family who will know they did their absolute best to achieve their dreams no matter the outcome. Your teaching him strength and commitment and determination. Stay true and it will come. Pap and ngaiz i felt the same so i took a time out for a while to regroup and refocus. Now i know it is exactly what I am supposed to be doing for right now. That could change at any time and i will know that too but for now ive decided nothing else is as important as this for me. So im embracing it until i feel differently. Having said this i didn't feel like this 3 months ago. Then i cried and felt frustrated and generally ****ed off at well the world haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today is the day fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Epu? Sorry I have been so caught up with my own crap im so out of touch with where everyone is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck infinity.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanx pap how are you going with things are you going again? . Dr appointment mesh but it went well and my cycle will be oct. With 23rd scheduled for epu? They have agreed to x2 3d transfer but only due to my age. Still im very happy so far so good. How are you feeling today mesh?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (01-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think im over my crazy breakdown
    I am due for af tomorrow. Ive ruled this cycle out as being a dud. So I wont be surprised if af shows.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan and bloods done, only 4 decent follicles so far but I'm okay with that. If they don't all fertilize then we save money by doing a stim cycle anyway. Never in my life have I had a painful US but phuck! My ovies are hiding in behind my uterus so that should make for an awesome EPU next week........NOT. Which doc did you see infinity? I only saw Watson there this morning but I was out by 9.