Closed Thread
Page 19 of 103 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I had to go in for my blood test today & was so flat. I really hope Sara didn't think I was being rude. She asked me how I was feeling and it took a minute or so for it to even register with me. William has fallen asleep in car & I'm desperately trying to just shut my eyes for 30mins or so.. I feel on the verge of puking! And that's with no BFP or fertility drugs lol.
    I said I'd sit this month out, just hope that's the right thing to do.

Poor Mason, we haven't had HFM yet. FX!! We've endured months of cold/flu.. and his appetite hasn't really recovered. I don't think I can cope with more illness just now. Bloody daycare. And for your husband to not be 100% is tough too. If you have family around, now is the time to call upon them.

Ngaiz, is Melatonin a prescribed med?? Some of the nurses use it for sleeping/night duty. How might it help fertility? I just need a boost. I'm just constantly exhausted. And likewise, very unfit atm. There's a cafe opened across from the clinic, it's kiwi apparently.. awesome cakes. Have you been?

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hand foot and mouth is horrendous his mouth is full of blisters usually he just get them on hands feet and nappy region. Im meant to be on annual leave next week. We are going to stradbroke for a wedding I had booked facial and hair appointment etc. but due to having this week off I will really need to work next week to catch up so there goes my rejuvenatiom time. I just wanted to clean my house without mason and hubby home with music cranked in my pjs. Mason wont let me out of his site so im just enjoying the extra cuddles from him though him being so demanding is exhausting. I dont even want to go in for bt friday melissa has already told me I have to regardless. Boo to that!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    You've had a rough run Meshell. In the 5 months I've been back at work I've probably only worked 3 because Lex brings home all the daycare germs. Pap, I take the prescribed Melatonin (there's no data on the homepathic stuff). There's evidence supporting its antioxidant properties and Wazza at QFG recommends it during stims (there's a whole thread on his cocktail) because of the mass forced production of eggs. It's meant to be great for MFI as well but dh wont take anything. It's amazing for sleep, much safer than benzos.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha I frequent that cafe! Makes me feel at home with all the yummy food.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (31-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, my friend was a patient of Wazza's too. But no mention of Melatonin on her plan. Ach, I can't be bothered going to drs again for a script.. I'm not doing a stim cycle at present anyway. I reckon the folate, barocca, vits e + d etc should make me feel a bit better. Barocca usually does when I can be bothered taking it. GP prescribed vitamin d drops for myself & William months back & I never bothered taking them, so hopefully they will help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I just text hubby while he is at work to say I peed on a stick was negative.. his response - that sucks.
    Gahhh men

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Meshell23 For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (31-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    So I just text hubby while he is at work to say I peed on a stick was negative.. his response - that sucks.
    Gahhh men
    My hubby was pretty deflated that our cycle just failed, that surprised me. It's hard to know what they're thinking at times. Try to keep your chin up Meshell. You will get your BFP. I'm certain Mason isn't going to be an only child.. we don't always get what we want/ when we want it.. but we do always get what we need. I think there's another one out there for us too.. perhaps not the big family I'd always dreamed of, but another child to complete our family 😄
    We have big plans that are on hold pending pregnancy.. I get so frustrated and impatient because I feel like we can't move on until I'm pregnant. Perhaps that's the trouble!x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh mesh im sorry to hear your news... this is such a hard road to travel. My brother is almost 6 yrs younger than me and we couldn't be closer so sometimes a bigger age gap is ok my sister is only 3.5 years younger and we arent as close.... it will happen for you. mason will not know any different just that he is and has always been loved. Ladies we are so tough on ourselves but we are going through the toughest times in lives. And mostly alone. we are allowed to be imperfect. If your children see you battle and win then they to will find courage when there is nothing left. Hang in there pap and mesh be so very kind to yourselves fx for new beginnings in spring xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (31-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks infinity. I guess I just feel a bit rough mason is already 2.5 and that has flown by I should have been more proactive. I aldo wanted to have all children before 30 I will be 29 in january so I am kind of running against my own clock I alwayd had such a strong idea how I wanted life. Its not playing out as I wished. With mason being sick and me not 100% I need to focus on the family I have right now not neglecting them for a child I am longing for. I dont want him to be an only child.
    Pap - I feel like my life is on hold while I deal with ivf. Savings the funds for ivf when we have a child we could be spending it on is a slap in the face. The fact that we are spending this money with no guarantee I feel selfish and to top it off this afternoon ive just transferred 3k for our next cycle from our joint account to my account but effed up and transferred it to my fixed bloody mortgage so I have just tied up that 3k. Stupid slip of the finger

Thanks
    Reviews
    Having life on hold is probably my greatest frustration in this process. I should almost be finished my degree but because we found out about our infertility I never went back to uni what feels like a lifetime ago in 2010. Now, I doubt my ability to even do it with the commitment I have to my family.