Closed Thread
Page 18 of 103 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh how exciting mesh fx that line gets darker. Yes pap ive had the same luck great embryos and no babies its really hard to keep going but some how we find the strength. Ngaiz i dont know much about 2dt but clearly they have had success so yours will be too.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (28-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No, you tested neg 5dpt.. shouldn't be trigger now x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I see it!! That's gotta be a bfp after the bfn the other day. Oh now I'm excited for everyone 🎉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dont be excited for me. Tested today and negative af will be due wednesday blood test is friday. I look forward to being put out of my misery. Guess with the wait for medicare cheques I wont cycling til next month now. I just want to give mason a sibling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hang in the Meshell, you're not yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont feel in with a chance to win any more. I had avreally bad melt down last night screaming like a banshee through a wet dish cloth at my husband that ended up putting soapy water all over my walls and collapsed in a crying heap. The process has really messed with me. Mason saw the entire thing. I feel horrible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh god. It's so rough isn't it. I want to say your not out until you get your period but at the same time I don't underestimate how in tune you are with your own body. I suffer from (or rather my husband suffers from my) bad PMS. There's no denying it.. pregnancy, progesterone, crinone etc.. when I have PMS, AF follows. Pregnancy would be a welcome break from it actually. I hope it's not in your case, I really do.

I'm having a month off, so won't be cycling this month either. I need to get myself a little healthier. I'm utterly worn out. I'm just home from work.. an hour late, we had trauma upon trauma after trauma - non stop. An emotional night, it's after 12 and I don't know when I'll sleep.. William will be up at the crack.. I'll look after him ALL day until he goes to bed & then I'll get ready to go to work again tomor night.. and so the week continues! Starting a healthier lifestyle from tomor, hopefully that will give me a better chance at next FET.
    Friend gave me a list of supplements her FS recommended. Going to try that too. Do you guys do anything special for health & vitality?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel horrendous the way I acted. This cycle has been tough on us I ended up with a head cold that knocked me. Mason ended up with pnuemonia 2 weeks ago now he has hand foot and mouth and my husband has just taken a week off work with a knee injury his knee cap popped out and had to be knocked in.I need to look after my family before I add another to the mix

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Meshell :-( we've all had one of those, don't feel horrible. It's testament to how much you want this to work out.

Pap, I take a few things, CoQ10, Fish Oil, Melatonin, Aspirin (which I'll stop 3 days prior to EPU), Vit D and your folate/iodine. I was taking Zinc but it made me vomit. No idea if any of it actually works or if I'm just producing expensive urine now.

I'm really feeling quite 'full' today and have some pain. I didn't have this with any of my previous cycles but I'm so unfit now. I've been thinking about it lots and I'm resigning myself to the fact that I don't want to keep doing this and that I think I'll only do 3 more stims MAX (plus FET). Getting Lex a sibling is so important to me, I worry that she will resent me for not trying harder. I'm so anxious about 2dt, last cycle 4 of my 6 embryos turned to crp at day3. It's hard to know what quality they will be. I'm hoping I'm ready a day earlier or have to stim 2 days longer just so I can get 3dt. 2&3dt have the best success and that's why they do them, I totally agree that they need to get back where they belong asap.
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 31-08-2015 at 11:24.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (31-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was much more confident when I had two transferred that were day to due to lack of information they have on a day 2 but this time the option wasnt their with only 1 egg. I want this so badlyni cant believe time has already gotten away from me mason will be 3 at least by time new baby comes along so I really need to get cracking. Im off work all this week as mason has picked up hand foot and mouth for 3rd time he is refusing to eat and drink so I took him to hospital last night for fear of dehydration. I have bought him multivitamins and hydralite today to see if that speeds up his crappy health he also has an ear infection. The gods definitely werent on my side this time. Butt heads!!