Closed Thread
Page 16 of 103 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Infinity, Tuesday will be here before you know it. You spend so long waiting and attending appointments then all of a sudden the whirlwind is over and you wonder how the hell you managed.

Sorry for the multiple posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh thank you ngaiz x
    Im feeling like I did early preg with mason. Crazy dreams frequent wee and sharp cramps. Damn crinone. Ill test again saturday and hope for some positive news x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a bit gutted tbh, be cheaper going through a full fresh cycle than doing FET after FET. If I waste all my perfect embryos, I'm older going into a fresh stim cycle therefore eggs will be of poorer quality. Humph.
    I wish I'd kept a log/diary when I conceived on last FET.. think I was taking meds, but can't be sure..
    Ngaiz, we are on a similar cycle then.. depending on when you trigger, we could be PUPO at same time this cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its frustrating this whole process trying to work out what is the best plan of attack. Ive told clinic numerous times im not freezing due to cost factor and it being more expensive for an fet and they said what of we throw away the potential baby. Which is a valid point. I really feel frustrated today my plan was to have all my children before 30. I wanted 3 im 28 now with 1 child. I need to get cracking so I can put this whole journey behind me and continue with life I feel my life is on hold when I'm cycling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im so sorry to hear that Pap, *huge hugs*

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kittybee For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (27-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Kitty. I wanted 3 too Meshell but I'd be happy with 2 now.. I might have to prepare myself for William being an only child.

Feels absurd complaining of FET costs considering the clinic is more affordable than anywhere else.. but no drugs, no pick up.. ET that is little more than a Pap smear, just feels a bit much to be coughing up close to $1k a month to return my embryos to their rightful place when I could potentially fall pg just by DTD (except i can't for whatever reason).
    At this stage I'm not keen for further full IVF. I think the 3 I did was plenty.. don't think there's enough research out there on the long term affects of IVF on the woman's body. I reckon my uterus is 'toxic'.. what's do they term it? A hostile uterus?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was told by a friend the only children you regret are the ones you dont have. Im sticking to that belief as much as I hate it only choice I have is to continue. I agree with the thought of sticking drugs into myself some what u necessarily we deal with male factor and my body goes through a lot for this but I need to do it for my son

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Meshell23 For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (27-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My sentiments exactly! I still very much resent the fact that IVF is the only way for us to conceive but it is what it is. I start injecting in the morning and epu is estimated to be 9/9. Will be a 2dt, not too keen on that but it's my only option so I'll take it.
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 27-08-2015 at 18:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh pap its hard to know when to keep going and when to walk away. Cost is such a big element of the process i wish it wasnt. Fx for you to have a sticky baby nxt time. Woo hoo ngaiz you must be relieved to be getting started. Mesh i hate the crinone side effects it mimicks pregnancy and messes with your head. Just remember how successful you have all been in the past. You will be again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, I have 3 more embryos so that's 3 more cycles anyway. If it wasn't for those embryos I may have stopped after those first 3 cycles.. we decided early on that we weren't going to do 8,9,10 cycles. Knowing the blasts are really high grade is what really unsettled me.. I hate losing them. I have to seriously think about having more surgery to excise the endo. it's just time constraints. Well, thanks for allowing me to whinge!
    How you feeling Meshel?