+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 66 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @LunaRose you are most welcome to join us sorry its under these circumstances though

I'm not really in the same circumstances but we are doing ICSI too - had our first fresh cycle in jul/aug and am in the middle of a frozen one now. It's normal to be terrified (i was so scared of my first jab but was fine after that) - is there anything in particular you are worried about? it's exciting starting ivf too though, it means you are one step closer to your miracle you mentioned your partner had his sperm extracted last year - how did that go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    that sounds like a bfp to me @Becs79 congrats! from what I've read on BH 7dp5dt is the perfect time to start poas. for BT

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi @loulabubble , nice to connect with you despite the circumstances
    Firstly good luck and much love on your journey.

Well in regards to my fears… Firstly I am an anxious person, I have long suffered from anxiety so there's a natural disposition to worry and be anxious. I am also a very health conscious person and even cringe at having to take a panadol so the idea of having to inject myself with synthetic hormones horrifies me… I worry about the needle. I will have to inject myself as my bf works FIFO (week on week off) I worry about how I will react to the injections (gonal f) I will be working the first 4 days of injections.. Am I going to swell up and look bloated at work!? Will people think I'm pregnant!? Will I feel sick, will I feel headachy- etc etc. I worry horrendously about developing OHSS because I am young (almost 32) and I have polycystic looking ovaries. They say the risk is small but the internet is filled with horror stories. I worry about the retrieval, I worry about the implantation, I worry about how I will cope.. I worry about the pain.. LOL I worry about a lot as you can.
    Then I worry about it not working… I worry about being 32 and my biological clock ticking and despite me being able to conceive naturally, I can't with my partner.. I worry I've left it too late.. So yes I worry about a lot.
    I have very little support and most of my friends treats the whole situation like the elephant in the room, they've stopped asking me about it and they'd rather not hang out with me I think because they feel uncomfortable.. anyway.

My partner did have sperm extracted last November, they found enough (albeit immature) sperm to do a few rounds of IVF so it waits, frozen, until we are ready - which may be in a few weeks time.

Would love to connect more , I would so like someones brain to pick, who has gone through IVF already as I know noone.

If anyone would like to connect, I can give you my email.

Sending you all my love @loulabubble- good luck to you and thank you for replying to my message

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @loulabubble how you doing hun? Going crazy yet hehe? X

@Becs79 still POAS hun? FX for you x

@LunaRose I pm you hun x please don't worry too much, keep your body as worry free as possible... I know easier said than done. The gonal f injections don't hurt much at all, like a mosquito bite. I freaked on my first jab but now I'm like a pro lol. take each day as it comes hun and stay positive... Lots of positivity x you've come to the right spot hun. Right ladies are here for support and advice and know exactly what your going through and completely understand xox

Maybe join the October or November threads, lots of chit chat and current cycling ladies

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    @loulabubble how you doing hun? Going crazy yet hehe? X

@Becs79 still POAS hun? FX for you x

@LunaRose I pm you hun x please don't worry too much, keep your body as worry free as possible... I know easier said than done. The gonal f injections don't hurt much at all, like a mosquito bite. I freaked on my first jab but now I'm like a pro lol. take each day as it comes hun and stay positive... Lots of positivity x you've come to the right spot hun. Right ladies are here for support and advice and know exactly what your going through and completely understand xox

Maybe join the October or November threads, lots of chit chat and current cycling ladies
    @babygirl7 I have peed of 3 different brand of preg test and all positive still blood test Monday fx it's a true bfp!! What about you?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Becs79 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (17-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LunaRose no wonder you are feeling anxious, that’s quite a lot to worry about! And totally understandable, it’s scary taking a step into the unknown… Most of it isn’t as scary as it seems though. Does concept have access to a counselling service? It can help you work through your anxiety. Glad to hear the sperm retrieval went well. Good luck and I’m sure after a few weeks in you’ll be saying “this isn’t so bad, what was I worried about?”

@babygirl7 I’m doing well apart from the progesterone messing with my sleep! BT is 27/10… good luck for your BT Monday, can’t believe it’s almost here! hope it’s a sticky one for you

Yay for + POAS @Becs79 let us know how you go on Monday

9. The Following User Says Thank You to loulabubble For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (17-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Becs79 whoo hoo Congrats hun, bring on Monday BT. I POAS last night and got a faint positive. My BT is Monday too ☺️ Sounds like Monday is going to be a great day for us. C'mon weekend hurry up pls lolImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1413507336.161875.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    @loulabubble thanks hun and I hope you get some much deserved sleep soon. The crinone is making it difficult for me to sleep aswell. Sending you sticky vibes hun x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    @Becs79 whoo hoo Congrats hun, bring on Monday BT. I POAS last night and got a faint positive. My BT is Monday too ☺️ Sounds like Monday is going to be a great day for us. C'mon weekend hurry up pls lolAttachment 62142
    OMG!!!! Thats soo amazing. Congratulation and fx for great results on Monday. that look exactly like my one did at 7dp!!!! Such a great feeling when we have had soo much BFN with the previous cycles.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Becs79 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (17-10-2014)