+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 66 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    tww has finally started for me, we have an wonderful expanding blasty on board. pics not that clear but still awesome anyway. hope you are all enjoying this warm weather

blasty 15 Oct 14.jpg

2. The Following User Says Thank You to loulabubble For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (15-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the well wishes, we can't cycle again until prob jan or Feb but we have had a big chat and will just see how we feel then. Don't want to feel pressured to do anything at a certain time if it's still too raw have a feeling though that I will be itching to do it though nervous of course!
    @loulabubble that's an awesome looking blasty!! Wishing you well for the 2ww, keep us updated with how you are feeling are you on prog support and will you poas do you think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck in the TWW @loulabubble xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

loulabubble  (16-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @loulabubble- congrats on being PUPO!! What a great looking blasty. @babygirl7- have you tested yet?? @Excited1 sending big hugs to you. sounds like you have a wonderful support base at home @TeamCarts good luck for ET on FRI.

AFM, I caved and tested yesterday and got a very faint line. So I tested again
    and again with the prognosis brand pregnany test (5 times)and kept getting them. I just thought they were evap lines as i left rechecked them and then saw the faint line. Today I decided to spend a little bit more coin and brought first response preg test and I think I have a BFP!! the line came up straight away and its half the darkness of the control line. Ill test first thing in the morning to see if its any darker. I am freaking out . I have never seen double lines in all the 4 yrs we've been trying!!! I'm 7dp5dt. Is it too early to be getting a BFP??

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Becs79 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (15-10-2014),loulabubble  (16-10-2014),TeamCarts  (15-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @loulabubble yay for being puppy hun, love your embie pic, looks perfect. Enjoy the tww and sending you sticky baby dust x

@Becs79 sounds very positive to me hun, will you POAS again or wait till BT? Yep I POAS way too early and bfn. Waiting it out till Saturday or Sunday now

AFM: 6dp3dt plodding along this crazy road. Today I got a bloody cold sore on my lip which I haven't had in like forever. I put blistex on it but remembered I can't take anything... Grr it hurts.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

loulabubble  (16-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello, Not sure if I'm on the right thread .. Just followed what seemed like a rabbit hole of posts to find some current conversation involving Perth women undertaking IVF.
    I've just joined this site and am hoping to make some connections and find some support.
    Me- I'm a few days shy of turning 32 and have poly cystic looking ovaries but no real symptoms.
    My bf (of 13 years) has azoospermia, congenital absence of the vans deferans.

We first started trying for a baby when I was 23 (almost a decade), took us a few years to get the azoospermia diagnosis then we enter the realm of IVF, we were accepted into the public program at King Eddy .. only to get a letter in the mail saying the program was cancelled. We were crushed.
    We are now patients at Concept fertility at Subiaco, due to start IVF very soon. (ICSI- my bf having his sperm extracted last year) Just waiting on my period to start, around the 26th of this month.. Then we start gonal f injections.
    We live about a three hour drive south of Perth and my bf also works FIFO (week on week off)
    I guess that's my story in a nutshell.
    So here I wait and to be honest I'm so absolutely terrified to start this process- the process which I so wanted to start long ago.
    Am I on the right thread? Anyone else in a similar situation?

Sending much love x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LunaRose welcome hun and i hope your ivf journey is short and sweet. I too am at concept. Hope AF arrives soon and you'll be cycling in no time x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LunaRose I was trying to pm you, but I think your still new and need to post a bit more... Maybe se if you can pm me?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @babygirl7 thanks for reaching out..I will have to wrap my brain around how to navigate this site , would love to chat to you.. Sending good luck and good vibes your way

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LunaRose For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (16-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Excited1 View Post
    Thanks for all the well wishes, we can't cycle again until prob jan or Feb but we have had a big chat and will just see how we feel then. Don't want to feel pressured to do anything at a certain time if it's still too raw have a feeling though that I will be itching to do it though nervous of course!
    @loulabubble that's an awesome looking blasty!! Wishing you well for the 2ww, keep us updated with how you are feeling are you on prog support and will you poas do you think?
    i think your plan of playing it by ear is sensible. hope you enjoy time off from ttc and things turn out much better for you next year

afm, yep I'm on pessaries twice daily. not sure about poas. last month i decided I wouldn't, got what I thought was my period and then hcg came back over 100 but it didn't work out... so never got to see those two lines despite having bfp... but i think it made it easier as I hadn't ever thought it was going to happen.. hope that makes sense... but this time I'm thinking I might want to know before getting the call so maybe poas the day before BT?? what do you think?