+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 66 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Becs79 how you doing hun?

@TeamCarts how did it go with FS yesterday hun?

@ApplesandOranges thanks for the support hun and congrats for your BFP x

AFM: going well this tww and it doesn't seem as crazy as my last 2 twws. For some reason I'm more relaxed and enjoying it and I hope the weekend arrives and I can have my Mondays BT already lol x
    Last edited by babygirl7; 14-10-2014 at 21:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @babygirl7 is it BT on Monday? You seem so relaxed! Are you going to poas?!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (14-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @TeamCarts trust me you can still complain, I would be if I were in your position! How are you going?? Hope things are looking a bit better and you can go ahead with ET.

@Becs79 you poor thing! The hormones mess with us something chronic don't they? Sending hugs and big sticky vibes and here's to hoping it's not just the Crinone

@ApplesandOranges welcome and big congrats on your BFP, hoping it's all smooth sailing. Keep us updated on your progress, gives me hope

@loulabubble how are you going? How's the cycle treating you?

Hope everyone is going ok. AFM I had surgery yesterday to remove my right tube as it was definitely ectopic and I had heaps of internal bleeding. Started getting the most excruciating pain yest morn, thought they were going to send me to king ed but saw my FS and he admitted me straight in and got me pain relief. Had the op and now am heaps better DH is being amazingly attentive

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (14-10-2014),TeamCarts  (15-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited1 yep surprisingly I'm more relaxed this cycle... Don't know why. Not even stressing one bit. I'm sorry hun. I wish you a speedy recovery hun. Look after yourself and glad DH is looking after you xo

@loulabubble good luck for ET tomorrow hun x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

loulabubble  (15-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi guys update from me...

Ok so the FS doesn't seem to be worried about my thick endometrial lining. He said that at his last clinical meeting they had a huge discussion and looked into a lot of data from past studies and are all of the opinion that it can't be too thick. He is happy for us to proceed to ET on Friday if that is what we want.
    I also asked about the possible 'polyp' and they mentioned that without an earlier US (with far less endometrium in the way) they are unable to diagnose what it is, so it will have to wait til next cycle to have a definite idea of what it is. If that's the case, next month is a no go for cycling as I can't start any drugs to thicken my lining so they are able to see it! Argh! So no matter what, next month is off the cards whether we cancel or get a BFN.
    If we cycle before the end of the year it won't be until Decemeber which is not ideal but will be the last go before probably March due to weddings/matron of honour duties next year around possible due dates.
    So with our ET date looming in 3 days time we have spent tonight going back and forward and we have decided to go ahead. We are so close and all of this worry might be for nothing. We are lucky enough to have 3 frozen embies so if we get a BFN we may be sacrificing one but if we are lucky enough to get a BFP we will have no regrets.
    Started pessaries this morning and I am assuming I will start my pregnyl shots on the day of ET.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TeamCarts For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (15-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @TeamCarts glad you decided to go ahead hun, good luck for FET and Id say your lining will make embie nice and comfy x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

TeamCarts  (15-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Excited1 View Post

@loulabubble how are you going? How's the cycle treating you?

Hope everyone is going ok. AFM I had surgery yesterday to remove my right tube as it was definitely ectopic and I had heaps of internal bleeding. Started getting the most excruciating pain yest morn, thought they were going to send me to king ed but saw my FS and he admitted me straight in and got me pain relief. Had the op and now am heaps better DH is being amazingly attentive
    Oh my that must've been scary!! you sound like you are dealing with it well though. I'm so glad to hear you are out of pain now and DH is being amazing. what's in store for you now? How long does it take to recover?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @TeamCarts so glad to hear the FS is ok with your endo thickness and that you have decided to go ahead with ET Friday. I have my for you

14. The Following User Says Thank You to loulabubble For This Useful Post:

TeamCarts  (15-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks for your messages guys, ET is indeed today, 12:30pm yay! will try to remember to take a photo this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excited1, so sorry to hear your news, thinking of you and make sure you take care of yourself.

Good luck loulabubble, fingers crossed for you.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ApplesandOranges For This Useful Post:

loulabubble  (15-10-2014)