+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 66 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay congratulations! Let's hope this 2ww goes super fast!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Becs79 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (09-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @loulabubble took pics on mine and DF phone, they had a pic of embie on a screen in the transfer room. wasn't as clear as my usual pics.

@TeamCarts thanks hun, I love my embie pic, best part of the process apart from transfer x

@Becs79 thanks hun

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

loulabubble  (09-10-2014),TeamCarts  (10-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Shameful cut and paste sorry...

Ok so update from the clinic... Nurses still want me to trigger tomorrow and start pessaries on Tues. ET is booked for next Friday 17th.
    When I brought up that I was worried about my lining being too thick they mentioned that they had a big discussion about it in their results meeting and had taken a pic of my lining and were going to show it to my FS on Mon when he is in and go from there after seeing what he thinks.
    After speaking with DH at length we both decided that if ET is still a week away then my lining is obviously going to grow even more and that we would prefer to cancel if this was the case I asked what my lining was with my fresh BFP cycle and it was 11mm at this stage. Another deciding factor for us.
    I asked the FN why it would be so thick so quick and she mentioned there was an area she was concerned about which looks to her like it might be a polyp so if this is the case I think it's a no go for us and a D & C is probably on the cards. Obviously we will have to wait and see what the FS says but not looking good for this cycle.
    It is what it is I guess, just deflated and pi$$ed I've had to jab for a week for possibly no result. Ah well, not meant to be. Will wait to hear after the weekend. Sorry for long post. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no! @TeamCarts I'm so sorry, it's horrible to be in such limbo and then have your hopes dashed. Big hugs, hope the news turns around for you xx

Great looking embie @babygirl7 hope it's super sticky

Good luck for the 2ww @Becs79 and @ babygirl7 fx they are working their way in!

I have had another scan and bloods today after flying back from exmouth suddenly on wed. Left DH to drive home with his kids and they are due to arrive home tonight. So to cut a long story short, my slowly dropping levels was going well, had stopped bleeding and went for check BT up in Exmouth and then got the news they had gone from 110 to 283! Hence the quick flight back they are convinced its ectopic but scan today couldn't find a preg anywhere and my levels had almost doubled to 451 since tues... What the?? So I am booked for a laparoscopy and removal of whatever they find the pregnancy in plus my not so secret ivf journey now becomes public as I have to have the operation where I work so sh&tty at the world right now!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (10-10-2014),TeamCarts  (10-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh @Excited1 I'm so sorry you are going through this. I really don't have much to complain about when I see what you are dealing with. So crappy that this is still going on and that your private journey is going to be known. Hugs Hun x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @TeamCarts hun I hope they can give you some answers on Monday. Hang in there and I'm sorry you may have to cancel this cycle x cuddles

@Excited1 oh hunny, I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I hope d&c goes well and take care hun... Cuddles x

AFM: nothing much going on here, just very sore boobs from the crinone. Little twinges and cramps here and there.

Hope everyone has a lovely sunny weekend xo

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Excited1  (11-10-2014),TeamCarts  (10-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @TeamCarts thinking of you, its so diappointing when things don't go to plan. Fx you get some good news Mon and can continue with this cycle x

@Excited1 what a rollercoaster you've beenon and such a shame to cut your holiday short too. Hope you get some answers soon, it truly sucks to be in limbo for so long x

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loulabubble For This Useful Post:

Excited1  (11-10-2014),TeamCarts  (11-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg this crinone is pulling out all the tricks this time. Spent 1 week cramping, teary, moody, relatively sore (.)(.), slight nausea that comes and goes, tired, completely gone off my DF when he's done nothing wrong and feeling sooo negative about this whole cycle. Currently 4dp5dt. I wish I can say maybe this is good sign but read the side effect off this stuff and I tick all the boxes
    @babygirl7 how you feeling?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Becs79 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (13-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Becs79 omg hun you took the words right out of my mouth, feeling the exact same... and very very sore boobs and tired... damn Crinone.. Hope these are all good signs for us both? 8 more days till my BT, when's yours hun? Hope the week gets easier x

@TeamCarts hope FS can give you an answer tomorrow hun x

@loulabubble getting closer to transfer day hun whoo x

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Becs79  (14-10-2014),loulabubble  (13-10-2014),TeamCarts  (15-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Perth girls,
    I have been reading for a bit but not contributing – however seeing Becs79 and babygirl7’s posts I just had to say hi!
    I cycled in September and have recently had a positive blood test result, and I just wanted to tell you (as Perth girls going through the 2ww) to keep upbeat (sounds clichéd, but its true). I had all of the agonies you are going through, and all the negative energy about the cycle, only to have a happy ending. So spirits up!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ApplesandOranges For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (14-10-2014),Becs79  (14-10-2014)