+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 66 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks all.

I don't wish anyone to go through what we went through. But glad to know that there are ladies in the same boat out there. A lot of support and knowledge here on bubhub in the last 2 yrs. We are fortunate enough to have the help from the east coast clinic. Despite we didn't get the result we initially wanted, second opinion had given us hope. If it isn't because of them, we would be sitting in this limbo land for a long 2 yrs. I won't say that interstate IVF is fun but I would not do it differently. WA is really 10 yrs behind in many areas.

Just putting it out there. To those perth gals who are looking for micro-surgeon for severe MFI and immunologist for recurrent miscarriages. Happy to pass on the info. Just PM me.

Good luck for those first timer! First time it always exciting and i hope it is a short journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Loulabubble, welcome bkour first FET cycle started last week but will have our snow baby put back in a couple o weeks how about you? I agree with Loulabubble any success stories!?x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Is it a natural FET? Does concept do scan and BT on a natural cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Welcome back to those taking a break 😊

I can share a cautious success story! I am at Hollywood Fertility and love it there. I've had 1 stim cycle and 3 FETs, out of that I've had 3 pregnancies. One m/c, one ectopic, failed cycle and then this successful cycle so far. I'm now 8.5w

I wish I could say I'm loving it but have been diagnosed with hyperemesis and spend most of my days hanging over a toilet bowl somewhere (if I make it out). It's been pretty debilitating but as everyone says its a sign that all is going well!

Good luck with your cycles, I am popping in when I can 😊

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

loulabubble  (18-04-2015),PinkPopsicle  (17-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom87 oh sounds like you are about a week ahead of me, my cycle starts tomorrow (well it started after 12 today so my clinic counts that as tomorrow!?) so BT Monday and hopefully FET in a couple of weeks. We’re doing a medicated cycle this time, are you doing a natural or medicated one? It’s exciting to be doing something again!

Yay @Excited1 that’s great news!!! Congrats sorry to hear about the hyperemesis hope it settles down quickly for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Excited1!!! That is so awesome..hope you feel better soon..might not be fun but at least its all worthwhile in the longrun!
    That's great to hear Loulabubble..Im on the synadral nose spray atm and will start Prognova tablets when AF arrives. I presume that means medicated? Yeah im excited too..its just nice to feel things are progressing

DH 29 Me 28
    TTC since Mar '13
    IUI nov '14 failed
    IVF#1 Feb '15 failed
    FET#1 later this month Apr 15 Fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone - Just introducing myself as another Perthie. TTC for 1 year now due to MFI. About to start 3rd stim cycle at our current clinic here in Perth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom87 how are things going? you must be fairly in to the tww by now??

hi @Buffie hope third time's a charm for you

I'm almost halfway in to my medicated FET cycle, ET scheduled for Sunday yay :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loulabubble View Post
    @blossom87 how are things going? you must be fairly in to the tww by now??

hi @Buffie hope third time's a charm for you

I'm almost halfway in to my medicated FET cycle, ET scheduled for Sunday yay :-)
    Thanks loulabubble - at the best for your ET this weekend!

I'm still waiting to start my next stim cycle... the medications seem to have delayed me. Day 30 and I still haven't ovulated!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Buffie For This Useful Post:

loulabubble  (06-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, I used to be a member of the Perth thread way back when, but then we moved to Brisbane so I eventually stopped posting in here. We're now living in England, and I'm getting desperate to start TTC #2. We have three frosties at our Brisbane clinic, and I was planning on going back there just for the transfer, but doing the rest of the cycle remotely from Perth where my parents are (clinic nurse said this could be done). However, now we're thinking it would be worthwhile transferring our embies and our remaining two ampules of donor sperm to a Perth clinic instead, to make the cycle simpler and less stressful for me. But I have no idea which one to go to! I started out at Fert North before we moved to Bris, but I'm sort of jaded about them, cause in both cycles I did there they made me do a Day 1 transfer cause I only had one egg fertilised each time. You can't tell anything from a zygote! They could have at least grown it to Day 2 for me.. it seemed like they were just after my money (the transfer fee). I don't know if this is still the case, but back then they were all about the Day 2/3 transfer, they never even mentioned the possibility of blasty transfers, and I don't like that at all. Especially since I've discovered that due to having inexplicable dodgy eggs, my embies that I do get are usually okay till Day 3, then go to *bleep* after that.

So I want a clinic who routinely deal with blasties, who do day 5 transfers as a matter of course. From what I can tell Hollywood and Pivet do, is that correct? Any of the others? I've already sent massive enquiries to these two clinics about our plans, so hopefully I get a quick response. Any advice on clinic choice would be hugely appreciated.