+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 66 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, I'd like to join in if I can? I'm a country patient and head down to Perth for treatment. We are TTC baby #2. DS was conceived after 1 fresh and 3 FET - on the successful cycle we did a HRT cycle and transferred 2 embryos, and was on clexane, prednisone, aspirin, antibiotics, progynova and proluton (progesterone injections). That was the winning recipe so we are sticking with that this time!

This time round we have had a stim cycle with 1 embryo transferred - BFN and then a FET with 2 embryos transferred and another BFN. I have been having endometrial scratch prior to increase chances of implantation.

I have just had a lap/hysteroscopy and no Eno had grown back - had some polyps which we removed. So I'm all good to go again! Started progynova yesterday. Our embryos are day 3 and we have decided at transfer to thaw all 3, grow them to blastocyst and transfer 2 and re freeze the 3rd (if it survives). So hopefully 3rd time lucky!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops don't know why that posted twice! Yeah we know this 'recipe' works as we have a beautiful little boy from it, so just have to keep plugging along. I thought this time round wouldnt be so hard emotionally etc as I have DS... But, unfortunately it still hurts just as much when you get that BFN. Ahh, the IVF roller coaster!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by effiedance View Post
    I see Dr Chua What have you done there so far? I have had OI for 34 days before overstimulating, then started OI again before finding a massive cyst! Then another cycle of 40 days of injections with a BFN! We are currently doing another cycle of OI but will do IVF as soon as this cycle ends. We have our review apt on the 19th of Feb and the night where you meet the counsellor and the embryologist is on the 17th...
    Oh wow sounds like you've done a lot before even getting to IVF. We went straight to IVF/ICSI and we see Dr Karthigasu but Dr Nichols did my EPU and transfer for our last FET and Dr Murphy did our first transfer. Dr Chua is the only one I haven't seen!! The embryologists are lovely I've met 3 of them so far. Good luck for your first IVF cycle, it works for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hope everyone cycling is going well. Congrats to those who get bfp.

Question: do u know where I can get reasonable priced Crinone? No phi. I might switch up pessaries once this batch from the clinic runs out but I actually like Crinone, less messy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Spotting today so guesstimating cd1 will be tmrw XD

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Peedypie and @Kellbell85 did I add you guys to the secret FB group yet? Let me know if you want in, pm me and I'll let you know my real name so I can add you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeehaa MrsTugs. we have decided next month is our month.

Sharlie I would love to join the private facebook group!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ugh my body is playing silly buggers. Still no sign of AF proper.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies can i join ur thread in new im also country wa but originally from perth and go there often.
    Im doing a egg warming cycle in march. We had to freeze all 5 of our eggs coz dh could not produce on the day :s devo.

Dh having spern retrival on the 9th march and if we get an embryo we r doing day 3 transfer on the 12th march eset freezing if more than one.
    So nervous just hope we get sum fertalized .tecniquley will be first time . We have male factor.
    Me 27 dh 29. Never been pg ttc 3yrs.
    So exited im on bcp to time my cycle start progyanova in 14 days.
    Good luck everyone! Anyone have mf how u go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome. Do u know if they r doing TESA? How severe is his male factor? Which clinic are you with? Do they only do day 3 transfer? Xx