+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 66 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Excited1 View Post
    @Sasa86 I agree with @Pinkposicle I am at Hollywood and I love it! I am having an FET tom which is $2600, not sure how much we get back... But I too have always had great service and have never waited more than 10mins through this cycle for a blood test or scan. I see Dr Brett but I also love Dr Mike Allen. Actually all the FS there are awesome.
    $2600 is okay, I hope I'll need FET too rather than IVF like you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @babygirl7: mailbox cleaned. pM me if u want.
    @Sasa86: you can only do FET after a fresh ivf. That's if you have any embies being frozen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loulabubble View Post
    congrats @Sharlie that's awesome news

@Excited1 sorry to hear you have so much going on at the moment but hopefully this one is a fighter and sticks. when's bt?

@MrsTugs yay for jumping in, hope this one is the one for you

@Peedypie oooh I'm so intrigued by MB 12WBT... let us know how you go with it.

@effiedance I'm at FSS too but having a mini break from it all at the moment. which FS do you see?
    I see Dr Chua What have you done there so far? I have had OI for 34 days before overstimulating, then started OI again before finding a massive cyst! Then another cycle of 40 days of injections with a BFN! We are currently doing another cycle of OI but will do IVF as soon as this cycle ends. We have our review apt on the 19th of Feb and the night where you meet the counsellor and the embryologist is on the 17th...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My FET is roughly $3,500 I think. I assume I get most of that back cos I've hit my safety net...?

I am on Prednisolone also. Can't comment on if it's working, cos I didn't even implant last time lol :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlie could you pls pm me so I can join the private facebook group?

Started the 12WBT Monday. I have been starving hungry but it's because I'm getting AF. So far so good though. Hopefully I can keep it up. We are going to look at doing the FET next month. I too will taking the prednisone although I was a little worried about it. It wasn't discussed during my day 21 appointment and the consent and script were sent in the mail with a short note. The fact you have to sign a consent must mean its got some serious side effects. What do you ladies know about it?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Peedypie For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (08-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yep it does have side effects listed and it's still kinda in trial stage. I've had zero issues with it. Literally zero. It's benefits well outweigh its risks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Prednisolone is not meant to help implantation. It is a steroid. It is for women who have immune issue, which means over react immune system that attacks embryo. Prednisolone is used to suppress it. Any of the immune drug is under trial. It seems like FS just gives it out randomly now without obvious reason here. Strange. The side effect that I have is weight gain, water retention, going to toilet more late night. And if you don't know, there is a chance for causing cleft lip. 1 in 1000 in a normal preg. With steroid, the chance increases to 4-6 in 1000. But to some women like me, who have had recurrent miscarriage, the benefit out the risk.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My point about implant is that I haven't actually fallen pregnant yet, therefore can't comment on its ability to keep me pregnant.

I am on it due to my antinuclear antibodies. I also take low dose aspirin.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, I'd like to join in if I can? I'm a country patient and head down to Perth for treatment. We are TTC baby #2. DS was conceived after 1 fresh and 3 FET - on the successful cycle we did a HRT cycle and transferred 2 embryos, and was on clexane, prednisone, aspirin, antibiotics, progynova and proluton (progesterone injections). That was the winning recipe so we are sticking with that this time!

This time round we have had a stim cycle with 1 embryo transferred - BFN and then a FET with 2 embryos transferred and another BFN. I have been having endometrial scratch prior to increase chances of implantation.

I have just had a lap/hysteroscopy and no Eno had grown back - had some polyps which we removed. So I'm all good to go again! Started progynova yesterday. Our embryos are day 3 and we have decided at transfer to thaw all 3, grow them to blastocyst and transfer 2 and re freeze the 3rd (if it survives). So hopefully 3rd time lucky!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellbell85 For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (08-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi kel, welcome! What a journey you've been through! Fingers crossed this is the magic cycle!