+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 wow some nice size follies there!! ET for me is Wednesday. Lab rang yesterday. Out of 14, 11 were mature and 6 fertilized. Will get another update tomorrow. Good luck for ER tomorrow.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Becs79 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (05-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys hope you are all staying drying in this weather – what happened to those beautiful spring days??

@Becs79 glad egg retrieval went well and 6 fertilised, they all make it through to Wednesday for you

Great follie sizes @babygirl7 good luck for EPU tomorrow

I had another BT Friday, E2 rising so slowly… so just another BT for me on Wed. Hopefully slow and steady wins the race

4. The Following User Says Thank You to loulabubble For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (05-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Becs79 you got some nice strong embies growing hun, keep growing lil embies... not long till ET, actually I think we may be ET buddies? As I'm doing a day 3 transfer x

@loulabubble thanks hun, hope by goes well on Wednesday hun.

AFM: excited/nervous for EPU in the morning 😀

6. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

loulabubble  (05-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone? Hope your all enjoying this lovely sunny Perth weather today?

AFM: EPU went well today. Got 5 eggs. (2 more than last stim) I'm happy and a bit bummed as I was hoping to get around 7. But it's ok. Now just have to pray for great fert rates. Went and had some brekkie up at kings park with DF and now home, showered and resting in bed with a Gatorade. Was only asleep for 25min during EPU. Was a great experience so I was pretty happy ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    How is everyone? Hope your all enjoying this lovely sunny Perth weather today?

AFM: EPU went well today. Got 5 eggs. (2 more than last stim) I'm happy and a bit bummed as I was hoping to get around 7. But it's ok. Now just have to pray for great fert rates. Went and had some brekkie up at kings park with DF and now home, showered and resting in bed with a Gatorade. Was only asleep for 25min during EPU. Was a great experience so I was pretty happy ☺️
    it is such a lovely day, what a contrast to yesterday! what a great way to spend time after your EPU... hope you are recovering well and keep us updated re fertilisation

9. The Following User Says Thank You to loulabubble For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (07-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM: been a bit sore today. Rested and drank lots of water and Gatorade and took it easy. So I don't know how to feel?! I'm sad that only 3/5 eggs have fertilised! But on the bright side we have 1 more embie thank last stim cycle but we may not get any snow babies this cycle... Boo and we are considering a double transfer also. Will know more tomorrow arvo when I call the clinic for Embie update and get transfer details. I've decided to call them the 3 Musketeers

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a cute name for your embies @babygirl7 hope all three pull through for you... are you doing a day 3 transfer?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to loulabubble For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (09-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    AFM: been a bit sore today. Rested and drank lots of water and Gatorade and took it easy. So I don't know how to feel?! I'm sad that only 3/5 eggs have fertilised! But on the bright side we have 1 more embie thank last stim cycle but we may not get any snow babies this cycle... Boo and we are considering a double transfer also. Will know more tomorrow arvo when I call the clinic for Embie update and get transfer details. I've decided to call them the 3 Musketeers
    @babygirl7 a 60% fertilization rate is excellent isn't it? I have 4 left out of 14 and still very tender and put on 2kg in 3 days from bloating. I'm currently waiting a phone call from the lab to tell me if we have any to transfer at 9am I hate how they can call when your driving up for the transfer to say turn around you have nothing left this happened with my fet cycle. Any good luck fx those tough musketeers make your dreams come true x

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Becs79 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (08-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Afm- I got the call and have one grade 1 embryo left out of 14 eggs I'm calling mine the Lone Ranger.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Becs79 View Post
    Afm- I got the call and have one grade 1 embryo left out of 14 eggs I'm calling mine the Lone Ranger.
    Sorry to hear about your numbers Hun, but just remember what they say. It only takes 1... I hope this is your 1 and it sticks around for the next 9 months. GL with ET x