+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 66 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    @DeterminedOne: glad you are finally ready to start!!!!!! A year on, dh has come around. we r finally moving onto the donor.
    @bbhope that's fantastic!!!! 😃 I rang the FC yesterday to touch base and I'm glad I did! dr Jequier has since retired and now we need to find a new dr at pivet...because we where on the top of the wait list they are sending out profiles to us to go through. A decision needs to be made by the time our app comes around in feb our new Dr is Dr Rowlands?? (Not sure what he's like but I asked for the most experienced in MIF) I'm still working on my weight and I'm 5-10kgs from goal I'll be happy if I hit goal in feb/March and can start cycling in April 😊I've lost 17 since September 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can any of you suggest a good MIF Dr to see at pivet? We need to stick with pivet as we are at the top of the wait list now, but we have had to change FS because Dr Jequier has since retired.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What's the wait list for?? I've never heard of a wait list for FS!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Excited1: wait list for donor.
    @DeterminedOne: Good job on the weight lost! It is in your favor for being on top of the list! I didn't know that Pivet has sperm donors. I heard that they mainly do eggs. We are still on the wait list here (not with pivet). WE didn't want to sign up because of needing a closure with our last embie. I picked it up back in the east last Aug and it failed. We have decided to go with the East Coast clinic again to speed up the process. In case it fails (i hope not!), we will be on top here by then to do a cycle. The clinic i am with there also has a wait list but shorter wait. I hope you have a better luck with the list than us.
    Last edited by bbhope; 06-01-2015 at 13:38.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Excited1  (06-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    @Excited1: wait list for donor.
    @DeterminedOne: Good job on the weight lost! It is in your favor for being on top of the list! I didn't know that Pivet has sperm donors. I heard that they mainly do eggs. We are still on the wait list here (not with pivet). WE didn't want to sign up because of needing a closure with our last embie. I picked it up back in the east last Aug and it failed. We have decided to go with the East Coast clinic again to speed up the process. In case it fails (i hope not!), we will be on top here by then to do a cycle. The clinic i am with there also has a wait list but shorter wait. I hope you have a better luck with the list than us.
    @bbhope yes donor sperm, we applied for the list over a year ago then it was our turn to choose a donor before they done that they sent me for an assessment cycle and that's when they told me I was fine to proceed but needed to lose weight first. We've been at the top for quiet sometime as weightloss doesn't happen overnight! So this is where we are at now 😊

Best of luck this year @bbhope I really hope it's your year 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Excited1 View Post
    What's the wait list for?? I've never heard of a wait list for FS!
    @Excited1 sorry....wait list for donor sperm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah that makes sense!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    HI Ladies Have any of you Perth girls looked at going interstate for cheaper IVF?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Calling all Perth girls #20

Interstate is never cheap after you add in the airfare, accommodation, out of pocket monitoring etc. I have done two cycles interstate and about to do it again. You are looking at least 8k out of pocket for a fresh cycle.i would do it in Perth if I could. Half the price and less of a hassle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Day 2 bloods all came back baseline for me today so start jabbing tomorrow! had a massive drama finding somewhere with gonal f in stock though... Had to get DH to leave work to drive to nedlands to get it and drop it to me at work so I can put it in the fridge! Finish at 9 tonight and start at 7 Tom - thought I could use one I had from a previous cycle but apparently not!