+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 66 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsTugs I am a little envious that you are off to bali for Christmas. Cocktails and sunshine sounds like a great way to unwind! I have a 2 month contract in another job starting in a week which I am really looking forward to but I think I'd still prefer to go on holiday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Seriously AF, make up you mind whether you're coming or not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my day 21 appointment this arvo. When they said we would be credited because our fresh transfer was cancelled, I think they meant it very loosely. We have to find another $3500! I don't think I have ever walked out of a fs appointment feeling positive! We are buying our house too at the moment so it feels like we are spending huge amounts! I'm actually hoping AF doesn't come for awhile so we can brace ourselves.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Boo peedy that sucks. I have my 21 day appt on thurs. I've been getting bad AF cramps, but I've still got ewcm so I think my body might be s bit stuffed up from medicated cycle still.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Totally stuffed up my days planning and missed my appt have rebooked for early jan. Anyone else about to start cycling again in the new year?
    Any info from ur appt peedy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi, ladies, have been MIA on the perth thread. Does anyone know a pharmacy that sell crinone with reasonable price? It is a non-PBS item i reckon. If pessaries haven't broken my bank, FS is adding crinone. I might be willing to go back on the big needle pregynl if it is costing me $170 for crinone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey MrsTugs. I'm just waiting for AF to show up. I'm not bothered if it takes some extra time because pivet is closed heaps over the Christmas new years period. And we need to save some money. I do need to get a day 21 scan and blood test before I get af but I've been really lazy! Are you going to do a fet in the new year?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies. Does anyone know of a personal trainer that comes to you? I need some motivation!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all. Is anyone using concept in Perth? Someone just told me that you can get a fs through the public health system but I'm not sure about that. Anyone know???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Bubbles. Can't comment on concept but I'm currently with FSWA and happy with them so far.
    I did a quick google and found this: http://www.kemh.health.wa.gov.au/hea...dicine_clinic/
    KEMH doesn't offer IVF unfortunately, only OI by the sound of it.