+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 66 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    AF this morning but still had to go get the BT. Got the official call this arvo. Will go into a frozen cycle after Xmas.

Looking forward to a glass of wine tonight. Good luck everyone for 2014. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlie View Post
    AF this morning but still had to go get the BT. Got the official call this arvo. Will go into a frozen cycle after Xmas.

Looking forward to a glass of wine tonight. Good luck everyone for 2014. x
    oh I'm so sorry Sharlie, hope you enjoyed that glass of wine last night and all the best for your next cycle. let's hope 2015 is a successful year for all of us.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to loulabubble For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (28-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Perth Ladies,

I have just joined today to try to help me cope with how I am feeling at the moment - I have cried for the past 3 days

I had IVF in September ending in BFN. I managed to get 10 x frozen so hoping one of these will be my little miracle.

I have just had both my tubes removed 3 weeks ago due to hydrosalpinx (for those that dont know, its fluid getting trapped in the tubes and becoming toxic to embryo's). I can now only get pregnant through IVF. December will be my full cycle before FET in January.

I am with Concept and really happy with my Dr. especially as Concept now have the standard pricing making it much more affordable for us

My infertilile buddy just got a miracle natural pregnancy last week and called me on Saturday to tell me the wonderful news. It's amazing and I am soooo happy for her. She is the only friend I have confided in and now I am finding it very hard to cope as dont feel like I can tell her as I dont want to ruin this special time for her.

Good luck to you all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    IVFonly it is horrible to feel like you're alone in this. Your friend no doubt realises how hard this is for you because she has struggled as well. I was in a similar situation with one of my closest friends with infertility issues becoming pregnant naturally. She was awesome though- she never complained to me about how she was feeling and she was so sensitive to my feelings that it actually made us closer. I've also experienced the opposite where my colleague is pretty insensitive but I'm learning to ignore it. Do you have anyone else to confide in? This forum is pretty great for support and I think most of us are looking at doing FET early next year. I'm sorry you're feeling so upset at the moment- I think sometimes the days of crying is unavoidable.

Hi to everyone else- hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to the Christmas season. I myself have been enjoying a glass of wine, bubbles and scotch quite regularly... and soft cheeses, sushi and everything else pregnant women can't eat.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Peedypie For This Useful Post:

IVFonly  (05-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep that alone feeling is awful! I had two friends who were also receiving fertility treatment but they are now both pregnant. They've both been really good about it but it is hard knowing that you're the last man standing so to speak! I just try console myself by reminding myself that we've only had two goes at it so far and they both have had more than us so I'm sure our time will come too.

Currently I'm just sitting around, waiting for AF to start so I can book in my day 21 appointment but I'm currently on CD24 and no sign of o'ing yet...grrr stupid long cycles! Was hoping to do a stim cycle in Jan but it may be Feb at this rate!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default .

Last edited by PinkPopsicle; 03-12-2014 at 23:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Besha I am so over the waiting too! My cycles are long too, usually over 60 days. Luckily the clinic gave me provera after my cancelled transfer so I have my day 21 appointment on Monday. I guess then I have to wait until my next cycle?! Thankfully Christmas and New Years should be a good distraction while we wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Peedypie, it has been pretty tough the past week and I felt like I have been having anxiety attacks about it all - its just not like me to feel this way and has hit me like a ton of bricks, but I am starting to feel calmer now I definitely think letting it all out really helped! Scary to let go at first, but im on the mend now.

The good news is I got the go ahead to start FET from my next cycle, but unfortunately I think my transfer would be due over the Christmas week and Concept are shutting down for Christmas, so i'll have to wait until the cycle after in Jan

The soft cheeses, pate and wine really have helped also and doing the Christmas decs a happy distraction

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We will be in Bali for Christmas so it's probably for the best that I'm not pregnant myself hahaa.
    Peedy I hope you don't have to wait too long, I have a good feeling about your first cycle :-D

We have decided instead of rushing in come jan/feb, we will instead wait a few months and try to get on top of things financially. I won't lie, that's one of the hardest decisions I've made in a while, but it's the right thing to do. I'm so sick of stressing about money, it can't possibly be healthy :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    We will be in Bali for Christmas so it's probably for the best that I'm not pregnant myself hahaa.
    Peedy I hope you don't have to wait too long, I have a good feeling about your first cycle :-D

We have decided instead of rushing in come jan/feb, we will instead wait a few months and try to get on top of things financially. I won't lie, that's one of the hardest decisions I've made in a while, but it's the right thing to do. I'm so sick of stressing about money, it can't possibly be healthy :-/
    Have a great time in Bali @MrsTugs. We decided that after our failed cycle in March that we would take some time off too and went to Bali in June then came back and started a FET cycle in July and now I'm pregnant with twins! I think the R&R worked really well and didn't even think about ivf while away and had great time and could eat and drink what I wanted which I hadn't done in a long time. All the best xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (07-12-2014)