+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 66 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Eep!

@MrsTugs that looks promising!!!!! So exciting!

Day 3 transfer went ahead today, and went well. We still had 4 to choose from including a nice 8 cell to transfer over. Another 8 cell, a 6 cell and a 5 cell they will try to cultivate to day 5, hopefully at least one frostie out of it!

We hear either way on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday 27. I hope it's the appropriate result, I'd like to commandeer the holiday to celebrate our new family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also the doctor who did the transfer said that the top of my uterus was so thin (I just had surgery within the last month to remove a septum) that I would likely need a c-section as there would be a risk of rupture. Not sure I want to hear that!

We were told it was ok, in fact recommended, to go right into a cycle. Blah. I at least want a shot at natural birth! Anyway first things first, roll on Thanksgiving...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loulabubble it is so incredibly frustrating and I have to say that I'm not feeling very patient at the moment. But then I know my body needs to recover and I can enjoy the parties over Christmas before starting in the new year.

Mrs tugs those lines are getting darker. Congratulations on your exam results too.

Sharlie Goodluck with you tww. I have everything crossed for you.

Littlegem we are with Pivet too. I really enjoyed the start of the injections and found I could inject myself quite easily. I had some nasty looking bruises but they didn't hurt at all. The only problem I had was that I overstimulated and my fresh transfer was cancelled. Super disappointing and I was really sick but we got 4 5 day frosties and three 6 day frosties. More than enough for our future family. Goodluck for your appointment Monday. Keep us updated on your progress!

Hope everyone else is doing well. One more day until the weekend! Yeehaa!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Peedypie For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (13-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Peedypie we are at Pivet, too.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlie For This Useful Post:

Peedypie  (13-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Pivet girls ftw !! :-)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Peedypie  (15-11-2014),Sharlie  (14-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So had our fs appt Thursday and can go straight into a medicated fet next cycle :-):-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That's great news pink !!!

I have my BT on Monday, and got a strong positive today. I'm very hopeful ....

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (16-11-2014),PinkPopsicle  (16-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Midluteal bt for me tomorrow too!

I hate Monday BTs @ Pivet... it's like a circus. I always get there early, but everyone has the same idea. I literally counted over 20 people sitting on the steps pre-7.30am a few weeks back.

Missed a call today from the clinic. I'm guessing to tell us the outcome of whether any made it to frosties. Annoying that when you call back it goes to the answering machine! Should find out tomorrow... fingers crossed for one. Ideally, 3!

Everything crossed for you, Mrs T. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm actually not expecting positive results unfortunately :-((

I usually get there about 8.00-8.10 so by then the early line has already come and gone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck ladies. I was supposed to have my last bt to monitor for ohss last Monday. I changed it to Tuesday do I didn't have to line up. I start work at 8 so I couldn't get there later. It is ridiculous how long it takes on a Monday. Don't envy you guys at all.