+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 66 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Omg I got 29/30 on my exam !!!!!!!!!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (26-01-2015),loulabubble  (12-11-2014),Peedypie  (11-11-2014),TeamCarts  (11-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Sharlie that is so much for one person to have been through. I'm sorry for your loss. It is great that after the op you are feeling like a new woman.

Babygirl it must be so hard that your sister is pregnant. How are you coping with that? Congratulations on your new job! The timing must be helping distract you?

MrsTugs have you gone crazy with waiting yet? Still have everything crossed for you.

AFM I am nearly over my bad mood funk. I think I've resigned myself to not being able to do the FET until the new year. My cycles are all over the place so I might not get it for months after this one. I was hoping for a BFP before Christmas but it's unlikely so I just have to get over it!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Peedypie For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (12-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    So sorry @babygirl17, news is never easy especially when it's family but congrats on the new job. That is awesome news. I think you should just call the clinic to make see what they think. Better to be safe. Hope your hanging in there. Thinking of you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sorry peedy :-( you could ask if they will give u Umm I forget what it's called to being on af. Worth a **** maybe.
    I'm desperate to have a bfp before going home to visit the two new babies in the family both whoopsies.

I'm actually doing okay this tww. I got a double line on a hpt. It was so exhilarating to see. I'm just waiting for confirmation on if it's hcg booster or not (it likely still is).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks y'all for your support. From ten, six mature, four fertilised. Day 3 transfer on Thursday. Those four better behave themselves, mine tend to drop off fairly rapidly at this point!

I'm up at 3am feeling a bit weird in the tummy and hoping that its a reaction to progesterone pessaries or something, rather than a stomach bug.

Good luck Mrs Tugs with your 2ww. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsTugs they gave me provera this time so I get AF which I can feel is coming with a vengeance. I am getting used to the crazy hormones and painful lady parts so it should be a breeze! I've gone back to my low sugar, limited gluten and dairy diet to lose some kilos and I already feel better. All my bloating and fluid retention has gone although my ovaries are still swollen.

My colleague sat with her feet on a second chair yesterday coz her back hurt! It's going to be the longest nine months ever. I didn't get mad though, just rolled my eyes a little. Haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Sharlie!

Peedy it won't be long until you're complaining about your own sore back :-)
    Dh and I haven't had sex in so long he's getting antsy haha. I told him too bad, I'm not exactly leaving him out for dry, I'm the one missing out here not him lol.
    But yes ovaries still feel huge & bruised and I feel like I'm always on the verge of a UTI iykwim

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Omg I got 29/30 on my exam !!!!!!!!!
    congrats that's awesome! my exams start next week hope I can take a leaf out of your book and do that well

11. The Following User Says Thank You to loulabubble For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (12-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Peedypie View Post

AFM I am nearly over my bad mood funk. I think I've resigned myself to not being able to do the FET until the new year. My cycles are all over the place so I might not get it for months after this one. I was hoping for a BFP before Christmas but it's unlikely so I just have to get over it!
    it's so disappointing when things don't go the way we hope, glad you are trying to look on the positive side... hey at least you can enjoy the festive season and join the couple of us planning on a FET cycle in the new year

13. The Following User Says Thank You to loulabubble For This Useful Post:

Peedypie  (13-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlie View Post
    Thanks y'all for your support. From ten, six mature, four fertilised. Day 3 transfer on Thursday. Those four better behave themselves, mine tend to drop off fairly rapidly at this point!

I'm up at 3am feeling a bit weird in the tummy and hoping that its a reaction to progesterone pessaries or something, rather than a stomach bug.

Good luck Mrs Tugs with your 2ww. x
    good luck for transfer tomorrow

I react to the pessaries like that too - wide awake and an upset tummy. hope it settles down for you

15. The Following User Says Thank You to loulabubble For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (12-11-2014)