+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 66 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Besha and MrsTugs. I have a friend who had been trying for about 10 months before she fell pregnant and I love seeing her and her baby but in saying that she is really close friend and she was super sensitive through her whole pregnancy. She has never been anything other than amazing. This new announcement has just really set me off and she swore me to secrecy so I can't even really vent!

MrsTugs I have everything crossed that my first transfer will be successful and I won't be too far behind you and my colleague. I'm also trying to manage my expectations so if it doesn't work straight off I don't have a breakdown!

It's a little strange that when you lovely ladies announce your happy news I'm nothing but elated for you. I'm guessing its because you all have been through a similar journey. It feels a little better to know others have felt like this too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Peedie my DHs cousin just had her baby yesterday, I remember when she first found out and it was the end of the world. She's only 19 and was really devastated. She has a loving fiancé and she will be a really good mum to this baby etc etc but man that announcement hurt more than any other. Knowing that someone who doesn't even want a baby gets to have one when I'm thrashing my body in the hope I can maybe get one.
    I have my fingers crossed so tight that I have a secret bfp to take home with me when I visit her in 3 weeks. I honestly don't know if I'm going to be able to handle it otherwise......

Thanks
    Reviews
    True Mushy but I do know that this colleague has been trying for about 7 months and that has been the end of the world for her. Haha I think I've just realised I don't like her very much which is why it's bothering me so much. Our work team is very small and it's impossible to avoid anyone. As devastated as I am I would never let on to her that I am anything other than happy for her and I know it's my problem, not hers.

MrsTugs I have everything crossed that this is your time. How do you feel? Do you have to use all the pessaries?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TeamCarts For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (11-11-2014),BettyW  (11-11-2014),mushyxxx  (09-11-2014),Peedypie  (10-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lol carts I can relate to them all :-)

Peedie I'll be honest I have no idea. All my symptoms are due to the medication. I'm not much of a believer of early symptoms anyway though.

I am on 2x daily pessaries for the foreseeable future Yep.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Cycling

Hi Ladies

I hadn't been around for a while as I had fallen pregnant on round 3. Unfortunately I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks and testing on the remains showed a genetically healthy baby boy.

So I had surgery on a few minor issues they thought might have contributed (a minor uterine septate, fibroids, uterus location), once they got in there they found the issues were actually major: Grade 4 endometriosis and the fibroids were actually endometrial masses! The endo was so bad that it had adhered to, wrapped around and shifted by bowels. Fertility aside, I was so worried about the surgery, I had avoided it... but I didn't realize how badly the issues had been affecting me until I had it done, especially regarding BM regularity and pain I assumed was 'normal'.. I feel like a completely new woman! So glad I had it done! And now bubs has a lot calmer environment to hang out in for 9 months. The last bub was an absolute trooper to make it to 10 weeks with what we now realize the conditions were.

Anyway, we scored 10 eggs today at our EPU. I'm hoping for one transfer and one frostie. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Wow @Sharlie you have been through so much. So glad to hear you are better and great haul today! Crossing my fingers for you for a BFP and frosties too x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TeamCarts For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (11-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @TeamCarts great new hun, lovely levels xx

@MrsTugs hope your not going crazy hun, sending you sticky vibes x good luck for exams

@loulabubble follow Appt isn't too far away now hun, hope the next two weeks or so go quick for you x

@Peedypie hang in there hun, you've got some great snow babies so your sticky bubs isn't to far away. Hope your feeling better emotionally too. It's hard sometimes x

@Sharlie I'm so sorry for your loss hun, sending you cuddles. But so glad your operation went well and have a much healthier home for future bubs. Great EPU hun, fingers crossed for great fert rates x

AFM: sorry I've been MIA ladies, been looking for work and got a job and start Thursday. Need money for future cycles lol. Been doing ok. But it doesn't help that I've found out my 17yr old little sister is now pregnant with my mums first grandchild. I feel like a complete and utter failure!! So focusing on getting into work and next year is looking much brighter for me. also I'm now in my 4th week of bleeding? Is this normal? The last 2 days is been heavier. I just wish it would stop already.

Hope everyone is doing well x

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (12-11-2014),TeamCarts  (11-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 oh my that must've been so hard to find out, even though I'm sure you are thrilled for your sister it's just not fair when you've been trying for so long. I'm with @mushy 4 weeks seems a little long perhaps contact your clinic?? I bled for 2 weeks with mine

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sharlie my what an experience you've had... glad to hear you have got things sorted and are feeling better, hope you get a great outcome this time x

14. The Following User Says Thank You to loulabubble For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (12-11-2014)