+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @MrsTugs good luck for transfer tomorrow hun x

@Peedypie how you doing hun? wow you've still got a great lot growing x when's transfer hun?

@LunaRose glad scan went well hun and good luck for next scan on Monday x

@TeamCarts @mushy and @loulabubble how you doing ladies x

AFM: had follow Appt with FS yesterday. Looking at doing a HRT FET February next year. FS also suggested a scratch. He also sending me for a scan to check my tubes for hydrosalpinx, after it was discovered during stimming and wasn't not there when I had my laparoscopy in august last yr. FS said I made a valid point about the tube fluid being toxic to the embryo. (Thanks dr google lol). So have booked to see FS in January before starting and need to have scan done in new year once my body has settled. Had the horrible BT yesterday and HCG is now at 14 and Progesterone at 8. So no more need for further BT. Still bleeding though. Just getting back onto the weightloss wagon and prepare for hopefully a much better new year x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

TeamCarts  (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babygirl I hear you about getting back on that weightloss bandwagon. I've put on 3 kilos this cycle. I have trouble with my weight at the best of times. My transfer probably won't be for another month or so. After this AF I have to wait until the next one- my cycles are really long though so I could be waiting a few months!

MrsTugs how was your exam?

Hope everyone else is doing well!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Peedypie For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Omg the exam was so easy I finished it in 10 minutes 8-/
    I hope I did well and didn't just think it was easy when really they were trick questions lol ......

Transfer tomorrow !!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @babygirl17 sounds like you have a good plan in place for the new year. Hope they can try some different tmts and get you your long awaited BFP. So sorry you are still having to go through BT's etc. but hopefully you can now give your body and mind a break now?

AFM I am travelling ok. 5 weeks tomorrow. Have my daily melt downs thinking the worst, just silly things. Next BT is Thursday. Scan in 2 weeks. Fx my numbers are good. Really hate these 8 weeks. I think I'm just really anxious and hoping everything is ok in there. x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TeamCarts For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Well done on exam @MrsTugs and GL for transfer tomorrow x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks carts.

We tend to think the big hurdles are over once we get that bfp but they're only just beginning aren't they!!
    Sorry I don't know your back story. Have you been pregnant before?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Peedypie yep hun the weight gain sucks and it's tough work to shed the kilos lol x

@TeamCarts thanks hun. I hope all goes well for Thursday BT hun, I can imagine how on edge you must be but do try and relax. May I ask who your FS is hun? x

@MrsTugs glad exam went well and sending you sticky vibes for tomorrow hun x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @MrsTugs - there are certainly more hurdles than the average in this fertility treatment game. Yes I have been pregnant before. DS was born last September after my first fresh cycle of IVF
    @babygirl17 - thanks Hun, my FS is Dr Mike Aitken at FSWA Claremont. Gorgeous man

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TeamCarts For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (05-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great carts. Proves your body can do it. Empty advice I know but try to relax and roll with it xx
    Thanks babygirl! x

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

TeamCarts  (05-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsTugs have you had your transfer? I've been sending you positive vibes all day!

The clinic contacted me this morning to let me know they have frozen 4 good quality embies today and have another 8 they are leaving until tomorrow to develop a little bit more. I'm feeling so much better physically today but emotionally I'm a little annoyed that I don't get to try the fresh transfer. I know it's what is best for my health but I'm annoyed that they didn't do much to stop me overstimulating in the first place! I'm not sure whether I'm being over sensitive or not. I guess I'm just disappointed.