+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 66 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    The embryologist went home before they called so I have no idea how many fertilised. I'm not so bothered though. I'm happy to keep food down and to be feeling better! Even though I'm sore I much prefer that to nausea and vomiting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh what that's sheeite!! If they say they'll call they need to call!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsTugs congrats on your numbers. 6 is great! I have my fingers crossed for you for Wednesday. How exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks peedy :-D

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm currently on day7 of stimms, had first US on Friday morning at Concept (after being on the road since 3:30am blah). Was feeling pretty uncomfortable due to feeling so bloated and colic like pains but they found 7 follies on my right side, all quite small I think between 6-8mm. On the L side they found 4 follies which were quite a bit larger, ranging from 13-18mm. So they advised me to continue with Gonal f and have added the Oragultran. Then I will be heading back for a review scan on Monday, which should hopefully give the little follies time to catch up.

After a bit of googling I decided to drink some mineral water which eased the colic pains so so much! I'm still nervous as to why there's such a difference in the follie size of each ovary.. I hope it's not a bad thing but I feel a little excited as this is the closest I have ever come to (hopefully) falling pregnant.

I'm guessing I will be having extraction sometime this week?? Just trying to roll with the whole process, the path of least resistance and all that.

Much love to all you girls and hope everyone is going ok xox
    Last edited by LunaRose; 01-11-2014 at 18:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7.. Just had to read back a little to catch up on how you're going… I have been wondering about your progress and so sorry to hear about your set-back. You have such a good attitude, you're very inspiring.. Sending you lots of love

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LunaRose For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls how is everyone doing? I'm just waiting for tmrws call giving report on embies. Grow my little children groooow!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MrsTugs. I feel so much better today although still bloated. I spoke with Pivet this morning. 18 of my eggs fertilised!!! They are going to let them grow to day 5 and freeze what survives. Apparently at day 5 they usually lose about half but I'm so happy with that. Super relieved! I couldn't go through the collection process again. I have so much respect for the women that do!

LunaRose how are you going? I found that I started to feel super bloated after starting Orgalutran.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Wow @Peedypie! 18 fert is awesome! So pleased for you. You must be relieved you won't have to feel like this again! I am certain you will get your whole family out of this bunch! glad your feeling better x

Thanks
    Reviews
    TeamCarts I am so relieved! haha, seems a little ungrateful but I don't think I could do it again.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Peedypie For This Useful Post:

TeamCarts  (02-11-2014)