+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 66 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you @TeamCarts I'm doing ok. Defiantly compiling my list of questions for Mondays Appt. I just hope I get new blessings in the new year x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babygirl my EPU is tomorrow morning. I'm so sorry for your news. I hope you get something positive for the new year. X

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Peedypie For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (30-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Peedypie thanks hun and good luck for EPU tomorrow x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Peedypie I bet we have made eye contact before at least! Haha. I am glad someone else is in the same boat as me, even if I'm sorry you had to do it!!!
    What time is your epu tomorrow??

You most likely have OHSS. I don't think they will transfer if that's the case you might have to freeze all and do a FET next cycle....
    Last edited by MrsTugs; 30-10-2014 at 22:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Afm I'm doing fine, just went out for sushi on the hope that I am not allowed it for another 9 months!! Feeling full as a goof even if I didn't have much. Excited/anxious for tmrw.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    GL @Peedypie and @MrsTugs for EPU tomorrow, looking forward to hearing your haul

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsTugs I am scheduled in for 8.15 tomorrow morning so not too long to go without breakfast. I'm not feeling too nervous about the epu but I am terrified of what might come after. Hopefully all these extra drugs they have me on will mean I won't get OHSS and they will go ahead with the transfer. They were talking about hoping to get enough embies to do a day 5 transfer so fingers crossed.

Goodluck for tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    You must be just before me, I'm 9am :-)

Best of luck tmrw I'm sure you'll be fine. Sorry I didn't mean to make it sound like u will def have ohss I just meant it's a risk haha xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsTugs that was my first thought for @Peedypie as well. Make sure you keep your fluids up and heaps of protein- if you can have protein drinks or protein bars and hopefully it will help.

This is not meant to sound negative but one of the girls I cycled with in sept got such severe ohss she ended up in ICU for a while and was really sick.

Good luck girls for EPU such exciting times ahead x
    @babygirl7 am so so sorry to hear. It is so horrible to get that news and so hard to deal with. Take some time out and do all the things you haven't done for a while. I too am working on losing at least 3kg that I put on with all the drugs. Maybe we should start a perth IVF fitness group? big hugs x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (31-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @loulabubble was also so sorry to hear of your bfn, what's the plan for you now?
    @mushy how are you going?

Am just catching up as haven't been on for a while. Sorry to those I've missed!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

loulabubble  (31-10-2014)