+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    oh goodness @Excited1 how awful... i really hope it's not ectopic and things move along naturally in the meantime. thinking of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much @loulabubble I really appreciate everyone's support x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Sorry to cross post but just an update from me after today's FS appt...

As I have already had all my preconception tests done a couple of months ago and have 3 frozen embies ready to go and we are both happy to try again, FS gave us the OK to start as soon as we want! Yay!

Which brings me back to my AF which I thought had arrived on Sunday much to my disappointment... Well she hasn't actually arrived. It must have been a break through bleed and it stopped that night. Nothing yesterday or today other than brown spotting so looks like we will be starting again officially in a couple of days once AF rears her ugly head in FULL force this time

FS will have me on a low dose medicated FET due to my LPD and crazy cycles. Gonal F, Ovidrel trigger and I will also have 4 x pregnyl shots aswell as pessaries to avoid any spotting. (This is what we did with my fresh cycle that got me my BFP).

So all in all a good day, drugs are in the fridge, consent forms are signed. We are doing it again... First BT will hopefully be by the end of the week!

Hope all of you are doing ok. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had CD8 Ultrasound and BT today

Here are my CD8 follie sizes:
    Right Ovary: 8, 9, 11, 14, 18, 20
    Left Ovary: 13, 13, 14, 16, 21
    Endo lining: 9.6mm

Blood test results:
    E2 - 1099
    P4 - 2.6

My next scan and BT has now been moved to Friday now (instead of Saturday) and EPU will be Monday 6th October... So excitingly close now 😀
    Last edited by babygirl7; 01-10-2014 at 15:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @TeamCarts has AF arrived as yet hun?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

TeamCarts  (01-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yay, got some nice follies there. @babygirl17! Hope EPU goes well! So exciting! Not long now!
    Yes, woke to full blown AF this morning, how's that for timing huh? Hehe first BT is tomorrow! Ahhh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @babygirl7 those follie sizes are awesome! Good luck for EPU on mon!
    @TeamCarts yay for AF! You are on your way. Strange how excited we get to start injecting ourselves

AFM am on a road trip with the family up north, clinic wasn't happy at all with me going but there is a hospital there and let's face it - what would have happened if I started miscarry in later and we were already up there?? Not like we are going to a third world country. Of course inevitably though I have had heaps of cramping and passing lots of (Warning TMI) er tissue so the car trip hasn't been the most fun but am looking forward to lazing on the beach and doing nothing. Of course that could come back to bite me as I will prob lie there thinking about what should be happening instead of what actually is. My HCG levels are still at 110 so they are going down soooo slowly looks like I won't be cycling again at this rate til dec

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (02-10-2014),TeamCarts  (01-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @loulabubble how's things found with you?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @TeamCarts that’s exciting to have a plan and to get things rolling

Great follie sizes @babygirl7 good luck for BT Friday & EPU Monday

@Excited1 oh I bet you just want that part over and done with but sounds like things are moving at least… enjoy your holiday, it’s great you can take a break after the month you’ve had, hope it’s relaxing and rejuvenating for you

I had BT yesterday and have another one scheduled for Friday… I tend to ovulate a bit late so I’m guessing I’ll have some scans next week and maybe have ET the week after. Thanks for asking

12. The Following User Says Thank You to loulabubble For This Useful Post:

TeamCarts  (01-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @caketin have you made the appt yet? I can understand why its so scary! But it all comes back quickly and the roller coaster of emotions with it all hugs