Page 15 of 66 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you are ok @babygirl7 this wait must be torture x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (24-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hope today's answer was what you've been waiting for babygirl xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (24-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @TeamCarts , @Tinkbug , @Excited1 , @LunaRose @MrsTugs and @loulabubble

Sorry for the hold up ladies, only spoke to the nurse at 4.55pm!!

3rd BT results are in

HCG is 107 up from 54 on wed
    P4 is 27.6 up from 13 on wed

Today was the first time I've ever had a crappy experience from a nurse. She was like she couldn't be bothered with my results and left me waiting all arvo for the call, as if I need more stress right now ffs. she was very negative about my results, I mean I know I'm I'm a grey area but geez at least be positive it's doubled in 2days!! I have dealt with her before but today was just pathetic!

But on another note, I'm quite happy with my levels and very happy about my progesterone. Off for another pregnyl jab in the morning and next BT is Tuesday 💕 — feeling relieved.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

TeamCarts  (24-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Great to hear your levels @babygirl17, try to relax over the weekend (I know not easy) x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TeamCarts For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 that is awesome news! Sorry to hear about your horrible experience with the nurse, some people just don't get it! Have a lovely relaxing weekend and cant wait to hear your progress!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsMummaButterfly For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 yay for doubling hcg and increasing prog. for next bt. So sorry you had a bad time with the nurse its the last thing u need. Hope u have some lovely things to do to distract u over the weekend x

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loulabubble For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (25-10-2014),Koko28  (22-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 all my fingers and toes are crossed for you! I hope you find some time over the weekend to chill and enjoy this moment for what it is.

I also talked to some somewhat grumpy nurses at Concept today… I understand they have a very demanding job and I always try and be as polite, considerate and thankful as I can and not too attention-needy but after waiting so long to actually start IVF I don't want to do anything to hinder the process! Had my baseline BT this morning and awaiting call in the morning to find out when to start injections.

I also understand the whole ivf journey to be inconvenient.. just extra tricky when AF came earlier than expected (which she never does!) and my partner being away at work.. Am really hoping I don;t have be in Perth before next Friday/Saturday (for first ultrasound).. Anyways just trying to roll with this journey the best I can. The path of least resistance and all that.

How blessed I feel to have found some women in the same-ish boat as myself… Hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend, enjoy those small moments, the quiet moments, the fleeting moments of beauty that maybe one day we will not be able to fully appreciate when we (hopefully!) are crazily running around after babies xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks heaps ladies @Tinkbug @TeamCarts @loulabubble and @LunaRose hope you all are enjoying your weekend x

@Tinkbug how you doing hun? X

@LunaRose how did your BT go hun? When can you start injections? Yes there is just no need for rude nurses. Hope AF early arrival doesn't change your plans too much hun x

@loulabubble how you doing hun? X

@TeamCarts how you doing hun? X yep I'm laying I'm bed and erring most of the weekend hun

Here is my BT results from the week:
    1st BETA: Monday 20th Oct 14'
    HCG: 32
    Progesterone: 24

2nd BETA: Wednesday 22nd Oct 14'
    HCG: 54
    Progesterone: 13

3rd BETA: Friday 24th Oct 14'
    HCG: 107
    Progesterone: 27.6

Next BT and pregnyl injection is Tuesday c

15. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

TeamCarts  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm ok thanks @babygirl7 just keeping myself occupied... tww almost over, hope we both get great news next week

17. The Following User Says Thank You to loulabubble For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (26-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hey @babygirl17, I'm going ok. 8dp5dt. Went and had a full body massage and pedicure today so feeling good. Had a bit of cramping and lower back pain like AF was coming yesterday but nothing today, very odd. Less than a week to go for me. Fx and trying not to be too negative but so hard! Hope your ok and taking it easy x

19. The Following User Says Thank You to TeamCarts For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (26-10-2014)