+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 66 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow congrats @Becs79 fantastic news !! Just wondered if you are at Hollywood? I too couldn't get my results til really late.

Good luck for BT Tom @babygirl7 you must be finding this a horrible wait. We always think that the 2ww is bad but I don't think its anything on limbo land! Are you ok? Any more bleeding? Sending big calming hugs xx
    @loulabubble how are you going?? Crazies set in yet? and @TeamCarts any symptoms?
    @mandaLz good luck for your journey it's so exciting to start.
    @LunaRose how are you feeling with all the info. Ask away any questions!

Hope I haven't forgotten anyone!

Afm I got the all clear yesterday as all my bloods are back to baseline. Have a post op appt with the FS (also gynae surgeon) and also to to about where we go from here. DH has been struggling emotionally now that I'm feeling better and when I talk about starting again there is a quick 'ah no, not for a few months'. Totally understandable but soooo frustrating for me as I am totally a go getter not a wait and see person

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (22-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm ok @Excited1 thanks for asking... had a bit of a crazy tww day yesterday but feeling more upbeat today

Glad to hear u r feeling better I guess its not surprising that your DH is a bit cautious about starting again he's just seen you go through all that and prob feels a bit helpless... but im with u easier to keep on going I think good luck with your appt with the fs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hey @Excited1, I'm doing ok, no real symptoms. Slight dull cramps here and there but nothing significant. I'm on pessaries and pregnyl so any symptoms could come from them! I go between positivity and negativity. I guess only time will tell!

Glad to hear things are back to normal and you can now work out a plan. I guess your DH just needs a little bit more time. Men are funny creatures. And I think because they don't have to do all the invasive stuff they can get easily scared off of trying again. Whereas we sometimes find it easier to just keep going. Hope you can find some middle ground and set a date for your next round x

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi @mushy good luck for your upcoming cycle

6. The Following User Says Thank You to loulabubble For This Useful Post:

mushyxxx  (22-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck for your BT tomorrow @babygirl7 I'll be thinking of you x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to loulabubble For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (22-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited1 thanks hun and glad your feeling better x

@mushy welcome and good luck for your FET

@loulabubble how you doing hun?

@TeamCarts how you doing hun?

AFM: So I've been bleeding a bit the last two days and was so worried and spoke to fn and had my BT moved to today. Surprisingly my HCG has gone up to 54 but progesterone level has dropped very low to 13. Prob why I've been bleeding. So the fn said for me to go straight in to the clinic and have a pregnyl injection. Done that today and now just have to hope and pray for my next BT on Friday. Eeekk please stick lil one xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good news that they caught it and acted quickly on it. Sticky vibes coming ur way xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (23-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Another newbie

Hi All

I'm new to posting on Bubhub too, although I have been reading with great interest for awhile now. My husband and I have been trying for a baby for about 2 years now and have just started IVF this week through Pivet. I have PCOS and AF is unpredictable and my cycles are usually really long (3 months plus). I know of so many people that have successfully used IVF but unfortunately I don't feel close enough to them to discuss something so personal! So thankful for the internet!

So I've started with Puregon injections on Monday and until today, I didn't have any symptoms. Now I feel bloated and cramps but emotionally okay so far still.

Anyways I just wanted to introduce myself and wish everyone luck. It's great to have such an open support network of knowledgable people to talk with.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey peedypie!
    Welcome
    I'm a newbie Aswell just about to start my frost cycle...
    I feel everyone here is so strong and I'm drawing all the strength I can from reading what each one of these woman Is doing..
    And It sure is nice not to feel so alone...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Peedypie welcome hun, good luck for your cycle and you've come to the right spot for support and advice

@mandaLz how you doing hun?

If you ladies are cycling in November, then maybe join the November thread? Lots of chit chat about cycling http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=529291