+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincolns mummy View Post
    I still think he is a d**k but maybe he did make a mistake.
    One of the US Bachelors ended up marrying the girl he rejected at the end.
    True. And they are still together, married and have children.

He definitely made a mistake. Everyone called it from the start that Sam was all wrong for him. I dunno though... If he seemed like more of a genuine guy I would be more forgiving but I just think he's a tool.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Phony View Post
    What's happened to you?
    You've changed!

Ah no, I see what your saying.
    It was all handled really badly.
    Either he was told to do by producers under contract, or he 's just a tool and messed it up for god knows what reasons he told himself.
    I know I know do you know how hard that was to type 😈 I still can't stand him but I might just might a tiny tiny tiny bit feel sorry for him! Like the size of an ants toe hehe (if they had toes)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

Phony  (10-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    I can't believe I'm about to say this but

People do make mistakes, he may have been confused and realised to late? Eek still can't stand him but Loiuse doesn't owe Sam anything. They were there to win Blake but unfortunately it went down very differently to how it should have.

The proposal may have been set up and to hard to back out of?

Or maybe the whole thing was set up all of this? Maybe SAMs in on it to? The ratings were massive?

Anyway if not then I do feel for Sam but she will find some hot celebrity probably a footballer and forget this in a year!

ETA I still can't stand Blake but it's Louise that has to love him not me!!!! Yuk!
    Did anyone see one of the American Bachelors, I think his name was Jason. He picked a girl and proposed to her, then when they brought them and the runner up back for the After the Final Rose episode, he announced he'd picked the wrong girl and was actually in love with the runner up (who had no clue until that day and almost had a heart attack).

He was hated for doing that but he and the runner up ended up married, deliriously happy and had a baby too.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (22-10-2014),Phony  (10-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly70 View Post
    Did anyone see one of the American Bachelors, I think his name was Jason. He picked a girl and proposed to her, then when they brought them and the runner up back for the After the Final Rose episode, he announced he'd picked the wrong girl and was actually in love with the runner up (who had no clue until that day and almost had a heart attack).

He was hated for doing that but he and the runner up ended up married, deliriously happy and had a baby too.
    Wow no I didn't. But see it does happen unfortunately. I mean the whole thing is just not the "norm" 🙉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by meredithgrey View Post
    If he was confused then he shouldn't have been handing out $60,000 diamond rings saying "i want to spend the rest of my life with you". He should have just picked one without the over the top proposal and then let it end afterwards.

I don't see it about Louise owing Sam something.

It's the self-respect to see that dating Blake (at this point in time) is probably a really dumb thing to do.

You'd hope all the Bachelorettes would have the self-respect to not want anything to do with him, but then hey they did sign up for the show.
    Yeah but I mean what if it was pressure by the producers to keep going with the ring. Maybe he realised later? Oh who knows really. No one will ever know what happened behind closed doors. All I can say is I'd never sign up for anything like that even if we were fighting for the last man on earth🙈

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I read Zoe is now dating a contestant from the Voice!

Thanks
    Reviews
    If he was confused then he shouldn't have been handing out $60,000 diamond rings saying "i want to spend the rest of my life with you". He should have just picked one without the over the top proposal and then let it end afterwards.

I don't see it about Louise owing Sam something.

It's the self-respect to see that dating Blake (at this point in time) is probably a really dumb thing to do.

You'd hope all the Bachelorettes would have the self-respect to not want anything to do with him, but then hey they did sign up for the show.
    All of this.

You just don't cut another woman's grass.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ra Ra Superstar For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (10-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's not even that. Even if Louise didn't know Sam, I'd still think she's got no self-worth or respect for dating him.
    Yeah I guess so. Hey I dumped you on national tv but I've changed my mind so can you come back? 🙉anyway has Louise not seen the footage of his slippery tongue and loose lips.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (22-10-2014),KaraB  (10-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yup I remember Jason from the US series. When he let Molly go at the end, she was telling him he was making a mistake and they were meant to be together as he was walking her out. Then on the after the final rose episode they didn't have an audience as they knew he was about to tell the chic he proposed to that he had made a mistake. It worked out for them though since they are now married with kids.

It sounded like Blake got cold feet straight away according to Sam. The whole thing is odd and I doubt we'll ever know the whole story.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FlipFlop For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (22-10-2014),Kelly70  (10-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    If I was Sam I would have lied on The Project and told them I'd slept with him!
    That would have weeded out the love rats a lot faster! hehehe
    Evil!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Phony For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (10-10-2014)