+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default The Bachelor 2014 #2

Quote Originally Posted by meredithgrey View Post
    Holiday at Lisa's parents place anyone?
    http://www.rwnoosaholidays.com.au/ho...the_promontory
    it was so obvious that it wasn't their house. The fact that Lisa had to ask where Blake could get changed was a giveaway

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (11-10-2014),Funnels  (26-09-2014),SpecialK  (27-09-2014),superbuns  (27-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Holiday at Lisa's parents place anyone?
    http://www.rwnoosaholidays.com.au/ho...the_promontory
    Knew it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blake asking Jess to prove her devotion yet again was weird. I think that he had no interest in the answer - he was just sparing her feelings by trying to make her feel that it wasn't an easy decision.

I'm glad. I think she's a nice person but I really couldn't handle any more of her flowery speeches.

I think it's Sam he will choose for sure, has been evident for a few weeks now. They are trying to emphasize her indifference but I think Blake can easily tell she loves him from her body language. I think they are also a good fit. Blake may be a good speaker and confident but I think he's a bit on the immature side like she is. I can see them growing together. I was trying to think of the moment it became evident to me and I think it was when she told him he would be a good role model for her brothers. He's got Daddy issues - for him that's like the ultimate compliment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ent...9ee46dbd7d81d4

That's one fancy ring.

I don't know which show you've been watching but Blake is hardly a good speaker. You can feel his concentration through the tv whenever he has to say more than one sentence.
    I agree - he's not very smart!

I had to laugh at this part of the article...

“I want the ring that I’m designing to represent the journey that we have been on together. I feel like I’m close to deciding who I want to be with at the end of this.”

So there's a diamond for each of the rejected girls? He talks about the journey, then talks about not having decided yet!? He would have decided a long time ago!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    A 58K ring

I'm assuming channel ten are funding this enormous rock?

I'm quite surprised this 'journey' will be ending with a proposal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really like that ring.

However in the same vein as Blake "organising the dates" or "buying them earrings" or "taking them in a helicopter" I don't think Blake designed the ring as is suggested in the article.

The BUNDA 'Valentin' is a staple in the BUBDA collection of engagement rings!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    He drives me crazy when he talks, it's like he is trying to remember his lines that the producers have fed him!

I knew that wasn't Lisa's parents house, they looked so uncomfortable in it not like you would be if it were your actual home. And when Lisa said 'welcome to my home' she looked very uncomfortable!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is a pretty awesome ring.

I wonder how it will be when the cameras are switched off, channel 10 stop the funding and reality hits. I don't feel that Sam would really cope with reality whereas I can see Lisa still being completely normal and natural after this whole thing is over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Subbing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Eilonwy View Post
    I'm glad. I think she's a nice person but I really couldn't handle any more of her flowery speeches.
    Me neither.
    I think she's been reading too many romance novels and probably never ever been in a real relationship.
    Jessica Jones, even her name sounds like it's out if a romantic novel hehehe