+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default How different are your children from each other?

Hello 😊
    So as of 10 weeks ago, I've been the mother of two amazing people.

It's remarkable how different they are! I am astounded. Would love to hear about how different (or similar) other people's kids are.

For instance, how different is their sleep, their feeding, their temperament...even their bowels! (My toddler DS still poos multiple times a day and dd is going every 5 at the moment!) sorry tmi.

Anyway...just thought it could be fun to read about everyone's unique kids.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    My 3 are completely and utterly different and yet they have some similarities.

DS1 is my energiser bunny who never stops, he is also the kindest, sweetest little boy who wears his heart on his sleeve.

DS2 is stubborn, sensitive, funny and cuddly. He is the most like me out of the 3.

DS3 is just a little bundle of happy. He smiles all the time, isnt phased by anything and also a little comedian already.

Yet they all look similar (though DS3 looks way more like me than his brothers do) and they all fill me with happiness

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to peanutmonkey For This Useful Post:

Lissy12  (25-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    My 3 are completely and utterly different and yet they have some similarities.

DS1 is my energiser bunny who never stops, he is also the kindest, sweetest little boy who wears his heart on his sleeve.

DS2 is stubborn, sensitive, funny and cuddly. He is the most like me out of the 3.

DS3 is just a little bundle of happy. He smiles all the time, isnt phased by anything and also a little comedian already.

Yet they all look similar (though DS3 looks way more like me than his brothers do) and they all fill me with happiness

They sound precious and amazing 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    All 6 are very unique. They range from quiet to over the top outspoken and from need to be poked with a pin to get them to move to full on adhd (they never stop moving) some artistic other musical other a both tone deaf and can't draw a stick figure. Lol

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (25-09-2014),Lissy12  (25-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mine look like siblings. They are also both very affectionate (lots of cuddles). That's where the similarities end!

DS - gentle, introverted, sensitive, earnest, kind, sweet-natured, easy going.

DD- extroverted, loud, full of beans, socialite, strong-willed, challenging, hilarious.

They are both beautiful and amazing 💜

8. The Following User Says Thank You to teenie For This Useful Post:

Lissy12  (25-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My two boys (6years and 22months) are like carbon copies in temperament and behaviours. Having my toddler is like having my big boy in rewind, it's scary! My girl (4years) is very different. She is far more outgoing in a crowd, chatty and can be just plain crazy! My boys are super affectionate whereas my girl can get the strops on and loves no one LOL

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsIsMe For This Useful Post:

Lissy12  (25-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I honestly what expecting them to be exactly the same as each other! DD1 is 5 and DD2 is 1

sleep - DD1 was the best sleeper in the world. Slept through from 8 or so weeks and never looked back. Went through some separation anxiety at about 18 months where she'd sleep with us, but nothing major.
    DD2 is either amazing, or the worst sleeper in the world (currently going through the worst at the moment and seems to be stuck there)

DD1 was really curious about everything, always getting into things and right in your face, very full on. DD2 is a watcher, she sits back and takes everything in and approaches things with caution.

DD1 is theatrical, over the top and a million miles a minute, always has to be the centre of attention. Where as DD2 is shy, relaxed, sweet and just wants to cuddle and hang out.

The only thing they have in common is they are both so god damn loud haha. But I love that they're so different Makes for so many laughs and they're so adorable together

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Anjalee For This Useful Post:

Lissy12  (25-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Dd1 was a handful from day 1, terrible sleeper until she was about 4/5. Constantly needs to be doing something and just go go go from when she opens her eyes to when she closes them. Food wise she will eat pretty much anything, and loves veggies

Dd2 was the complete opposite. She has always been really placid and easy going, goes with the flow and happy just to cruise around doing her own thing. She is more reserved than dd1. Always been an excellent sleeper. Food wise though she is really fussy.

Dd3 is more like dd1- full on and constantly on the go and very outgoing and will eat pretty much anything. Sleeping wise though she has always been am excellent sleeper like dd2.

Dd4 (so far) is more like dd2. She is very cruisy, excellent sleeper and just goes with the flow. Will see how much that changes as she grows though.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SheWarrior For This Useful Post:

Lissy12  (25-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Identical twins here and have been totally different personalities since birth. Same growth, routine, teething etc but personalities very separate. It's fascinating.

Sent from my GT-S7500T using The Bub Hub mobile app

16. The Following User Says Thank You to NAT2561 For This Useful Post:

Lissy12  (25-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Mine are very different

DD is very OCD but lazy with chores. Very intellectual, introverted but bubbly at home, very mature.

DS is another Energiser Bunny, extremely extroverted, affectionate, rarely listens and is immature. He is however much less lazy than DD both at home and school.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Lissy12  (25-09-2014)