Zoloft in pregnancy | Page 2 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello thanks for your post.
    I'm glad you feel positive about your post. Yeah I can imagine how hard it is and at 7 weeks preg I wonder if damage has already been done to my bub. Still I know lots of abnormalities can be picked up during scan so that's comforting at some level. Yeah I will try to wean off them I think and hope for the best. I might up my counselling and get an exercise program going or something similar. Best of luck for you and bub. X

2. The Following User Says Thank You to auntistasia For This Useful Post:

Marchbundle  (17-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just a little side question : is Zoloft available (the actual Zoloft brand not sertraline) in Australia again? The generic brand just does not work for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hey I'm on 50 mg Zoloft I started taking after birth of DD due to anxiety. no affects on her what so ever and our son has ASD but not due to exposure of this because I wasent on it however DH and I are ttc and I will be going off it. because I am already at risk for having a sibling with ASD I don't want to greatly increase my chances I am also gender swaying for a girl as the risk of ASD is considerably lower.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well it has been a while. Not successful with pregnancy back in 2014. Suffered a ruptured ectopic and a mc. Finally after another year or so have reached 22 weeks with a DD. As this is my last pregnancy decided did not want even the slightest risk so stopped Zoloft as soon as I found out I was expecting. So far doing ok, with tons of support from a very understanding DH.