+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Charting: What is going on with this cycle? (Please help)

Hi Ladies,

So I've been charting for a couple of months now, and with the exception of one unusually short LP it has been going pretty smoothly (two of those months were combined with OPKs). However, this month has really thrown me.

Initially it looked as though I o'd around day 16 or 17 and had a LP with temps relatively low compared to previous cycles... now AF is certainly late, and it looks as though I have o'd on CD 28(though I got a positive OPK on CD 29)!!! Now I know it is possible that I didn't O the first time and then my body had another go.... but this is driving me nuts! I had a similar situation in my first month of TTC (though I wasn't charting then) and AF came about two weeks late. Same situation back then too as I had several negative HPTs.

Would anyone with any idea about charting please be able to take a look at my chart for me? I guess my biggest question is whether there is a possibility that I have actually o'd at all this month?

This cycle chart

My Ovulation Chart

ETA: Not sure if I've put this post in the right thread >_<

Last edited by HoneySoyChicken; 24-09-2014 at 20:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would go with what the chart says. I believe you ovulated but just missed it. Your temp is the biggest indicator. Once you have ovulated your temp rises a little and stays up until AF arrives.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to amy1984 For This Useful Post:

HoneySoyChicken  (25-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It would of changed your ovulation date to what it is now based on your temperatures and also your fertile signs. Given you had fertile cervical mucus on cd26 and 27 then this ovulation date is most likely accurate. It's not unusual to have cycles that are a bit off here and there. Hope that's helps a bit!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to starflame For This Useful Post:

HoneySoyChicken  (25-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies Thanks for the feedback. It is reassuring to know that all hope was not lost for O. Hopefully we manage to catch this egg and AF stays away. Either way it's all a waiting game I s'pose.