+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Beccilou and @babee. I thought it might be transvaginal.

We will see how it goes!

As far as 'symptoms' go - I've only had super sore boobs.

It was the boobs that sort of had me thinking 'what if??' - I had taken Provera to induce AF prior to getting back on the Clomid-train after two months off.

Welcome all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Apparently I already have baby brain and cannot figure out how to PM! Can you please PM me so I can joint the FB group? I'm due somewhere between 9 and 14th June!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not many symptoms here - niggly twinges and the occasional queasy feeling that comes and goes but nothing to stop me continuing on with what I'm doing. One nipple was incredibly itchy around 6dpo and again yesterday but apart from that boobs are ok so far!

I feel bloated tonight though, but that could be the pizza I had for dinner!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Apparently I need to post 5 times before I can PM, and because I'm trying to hide so I don't get discovered IRL, I've made a new account! So I'm going to post randomly a few times, answering questions from the thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    Symptoms. I haven't really had anything this time, which is weird! No sore boobs, no belly pains, no nothing. I have needed to pee a bit more than usual, but I'm not convinced that's pregnancy related.
    Maybe this will be my easy pregnancy? Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MayGal959 View Post
    Question: does anybody know - even though I know ovulation date, do I still say I'm 4 weeks, based on last AF date, or just 2 based on Ov?
    Im having a dating scan because my cycle is longer than normal cycles, and I ovulated on day 20 of my cycle. This was confirmed pretty well when I first started getting positive pregnancy tests on cycle day 30, which was 10 DPO. When I go to the doctor, they are going to insist I'm due on the 9th June, which I'm not because I ovulated later than a normal cycle. By ovulation date, I won't be due until the 13 or 14th June. To me that's a big date swing and I want an ultrasound to confirm dates early, so I don't have issues at the end with them wanting to induce (if it comes to that) 4-5 days earlier than I should be!

You are already two weeks pregnant by the time you ovulate too (in a normal cycle) which means two weeks after ovulation when you usually find out you are pregnant, you are then 4 weeks pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm tentatively joining your June group as I actually have zero idea how far along I am! This is number 3 for me so you'd think I would be a little more clued up by now lol.
    Is there a FB group yet? Its so much more user friendly than BH
    Congrats to you all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I've been craving fresh salmon, bread and now poached eggs. All would be good except I love runny poached eggs, and now can't have them!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you ladies had any pains down lower If so is it in the middle or to the side? I've had some today a bit to the right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi - how do I join the FB group? Not sure I want to leave my email address on this forum!