+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Mind if I join in? I have had 3 strong BFP's - one IC last night, one IC this morning and then a FRER at lunch time! I thought I was out, as I had a super heavy bleed at 10DPO, which I took as AF, but then it dwindled to not even spotting the next 2 days. I'm not sure what made me test last night, but I'm glad I did! Based on my O date, I should be due around the 11th June.

@myliltiger1 I have sent you a PM to join the FB group, if thats possible?

Sorry to see your news @CinderElla88 Gentle hugs, and be kind to yourself x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Question: does anybody know - even though I know ovulation date, do I still say I'm 4 weeks, based on last AF date, or just 2 based on Ov?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm pretty loose re: due dates. Your care provider will probably go by your LMP but always remember that your due date is an estimation. Even if you know ovulation, and you know when you had sex, you can't know exactly how long it took for the egg to be fertilised and then implant.

My "due date" is 8th June but I would anticipate having a baby any time in June.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry cinder, big hugs <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MayGal959 - I wasn't sure either but my FN said it's still from last period, so I'm currently 4 wks 2 days, even though being IVF I know for certain the little guy was only put in 2 weeks ago. My 7 week scan is booked 3 wks from now also.

And congrats!!! 😆👍

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybu84 View Post
    @MayGal959 - I wasn't sure either but my FN said it's still from last period, so I'm currently 4 wks 2 days, even though being IVF I know for certain the little guy was only put in 2 weeks ago. My 7 week scan is booked 3 wks from now also.

And congrats!!! 😆👍
    Oh thanks! Here I am thinking I know heaps and I can't figure out the basics!!

Thank you, congrats to you (and everyone!) too x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MayGal959 View Post
    Question: does anybody know - even though I know ovulation date, do I still say I'm 4 weeks, based on last AF date, or just 2 based on Ov?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Im the same lmp i would be 6 weeks today. Ovulation im 5+3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, if I go by AF date, I'm 5+1, but if you go by ovulation date, all the predictors assume I Ov on CD14 which is not the case - it was CD21 - so if the average is calc is based on 2 weeks before Ov I'm only 4+1. So confusing!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey everyone and congratulations!
    Doctor has given me an estimated due date of 3rd June 2015 using my LMP. however I have my first scan on the 25th October when I should be 8 weeks. Very excited but also nervous as it is still another 3 weeks until my scan. Wish I could know if everything was going along alright sooner.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to you too! Lots of sticky vibes and uneventful thoughts to everyone x