+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccabell View Post
    Hi Just found out that we are expecting #5 i had a dating scan which put me at 7w5d making the Due 4th June . I have DS10,DD7,DS5,DS8mnths. I would love to join the FB page my email wilkofoster@live.com.au

Oh you are so lucky! What a blessing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

can I join this super great looking group?! I just found out I am 5 weeks 3 days with number 2! A little shocked, as I am meant to be infertile due to complications while younger! I am considered high risk as have had 2 miscarriages and an ectopic.. Great news this bubba is in the uterus!!! DH has 2 from pervious, so this makes 4!! :O had bloods done the other day 6100hcg, follow ups tomorrow and scan next week! Fingers crossed!

Email is ashleighflynn32@gmail.com.
    Congrats to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alot of the ladies find it alot easier to chat on the fb page and i guess its nice to put a face to the name sometimes. Its a secret group as alot of mummies arent ready for the rest of the world to find out their special news just yet but its nice to chat to those at similar stages and going through similar stresses 😊. There is no pressure to join and most will still post in the forum but there is alot more happening on the fb page. Congrats to all the new bubbas and mummys 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

just replied to another June thread on here also.
    id love to get the Facebook page.

im due 15 June 15 with my first bub having my first scan on Tuesday. All going good thus far, today started to get the munchies I seem to want mostly mini wheats brekkie cereal in the morning when I wake. And have a hankering to eat whole grain flavoured rice crackers with chilli and coriander humus.

I am also waking up at around 5am every morning starving!!! Today I was extremely exhausted first nana nap I've had in years it was nice to have a day off work!
    Last edited by Rosie1980; 23-10-2014 at 17:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Was going to wait until after my first ultrasound today to join the FB group, but the sonographer had a family emergency and I can't get another appointment until the Monday after next. Feeling a bit bummed as I was looking forward to seeing bub and making sure everything was alright

Can I join the FB group?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not quite ready to join in Facebook and only just dipping my toes in here.... I'm fingers crossed due in June. I have my scan on Monday which according to lmp will be 8 weeks, though with ovulation and my cycle lengths think I will be 7weeks 4 days roughly..... I'm just so nervous (I had a blighted ovum earlier this year - found at 9 weeks, miscarried naturally at 12.... ) So admittedly this scan petrifies me... I'm just praying there is something in the sac and it has a heartbeat

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    Was going to wait until after my first ultrasound today to join the FB group, but the sonographer had a family emergency and I can't get another appointment until the Monday after next. Feeling a bit bummed as I was looking forward to seeing bub and making sure everything was alright

Can I join the FB group?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Absolutely! send me a pm and we can add you! 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilyloubelle View Post
    I'm not quite ready to join in Facebook and only just dipping my toes in here.... I'm fingers crossed due in June. I have my scan on Monday which according to lmp will be 8 weeks, though with ovulation and my cycle lengths think I will be 7weeks 4 days roughly..... I'm just so nervous (I had a blighted ovum earlier this year - found at 9 weeks, miscarried naturally at 12.... ) So admittedly this scan petrifies me... I'm just praying there is something in the sac and it has a heartbeat

Hi and congrats!! i felt very similar with my dating scan after my two losses this year. I was so prepared to see nothing, it was really nerve racking! fx all is beautiful and you will be able to stress a little less! 😊

9. The Following User Says Thank You to myliltiger1 For This Useful Post:

lilyloubelle  (24-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by myliltiger1 View Post
    Hi and congrats!! i felt very similar with my dating scan after my two losses this year. I was so prepared to see nothing, it was really nerve racking! fx all is beautiful and you will be able to stress a little less! 😊
    I def am terrified... wish I had taken an earlier appointment now (but my hubby couldn't come)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I join in the fb group? Wasn't going to join so soon as I have had 2 miscarriages and an ectopic. But just got back from my first scan, only 5 week 6days, but strong little heartbeat going away.. C'mon sticky bubs!! Good luck to all you ladies with scans coming up!