+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Can I go to sleep and wake up when it's over????

The terrible twos have hit with vengeance. I have done this 3 times before but this little darling is a whole new level of terror.

He completely and utterly ignores what I am saying (example: when I tell him to get out of the dishwasher, or the oven or the toilet or I could go on and on) He has become aggressive and sooky. He has always been extremely active and in to everything but now the real naughtiness is coming out. We have started time outs and I hope it starts to work soon because it is driving me crazy! !!!

Is anyone here going through similar, especially with multiple children? What has worked for you and how long did this stage last?

I will add this has also come on the back of me returning to work after being home for year and him going back to Daycare 3 days per week. .......wake me up when it passes lol.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hear ya! Ds was an angel but dd aged 2.5 years has become a nighmare! I loathe going to the shops, putting her in the car, shower or bath. Even ds gets frustrated with her. I'm so over it. Time out works quickly but has no mid or long term effect. Distraction works but its constant!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just chiming in to add my sympathy! My DS is almost 2 and has started hitting when frustrated. He is okay at times, but at others drives me crazy. I expect him to get worse before he gets better. I must admit that I enjoy my "days off" (i.e. when I am at uni!) - so much less exhausting and gives me a change to recharge. I hope things improve for you soon OP!