+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry @LittleCrane hope you are ok and get things sorted

@emily3011 hope all the timing works out and you get to go to epu as planned!

Good luck @jasminecook85 @lileitak and @Knaadams for your first cycle, I found this site so supportive during my second cycle when I found it hope your journeys are nice and short.

@mushy so sorry to hear about the d&c, hope you are feeling ok after it and you can get on with your cycling.

@Tartle hope your cycle goes well and you get your BFP with one of those awesome embies

Have just had to fly back from our holiday up north as I had a BT up there. All of a sudden my levels have now risen from 110 to 283 so they are now convinced it is ectopic and looking at a laparoscopy and removal of a tube on Friday so gutted as my husband can't get back for another few days as we drove up and might not be back for the surgery. Plus my parents and sister are all overseas. Am going to ask if they can wait but also means I prob won't be cycling now til dec or jan. Argh! Would have been so much easier if it had've been a bfn!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Excited1 - that's terrible news hun. hugs x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

Excited1  (09-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited1 oh no that's terrible! How stressful to be going through all that alone!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to emily3011 For This Useful Post:

Excited1  (11-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone! I'm officially jumping over from sept/oct as the nurses have given me the go ahead to start another long reg cycle, so looking at EPU 20th november.

This is stim cycle number 10 and my last shot at trying for a sibling for my son who is an IVF bub from my 4th cycle.

I am trying an endo scratch, metformin and PICSI with this cycle.

Ok, I will read back and see where everyone is.
    @Excited1 I hope the scan went ok today. As well as can be expected.
    Let us know how you are and how things went.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Excited1  (11-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Bongley wow you are well seasoned at IVF. It must have been a rough journey for you! I really hope this next cycle brings you success. You
    Must have incredible strength to have come this far x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to emily3011 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (11-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley so glad you got the go ahead for November. All the very best, I will have everything crossed that it will be a lucky cycle for you.

I had my scan today which they couldn't see a sac anywhere - not in the uterus or anywhere in the tube or the ovaries! So I kinda felt quite frustrated but also hopeful that this meant no surgery but then they rang with my blood results. They have now risen from 283 to 451. So there is a pregnancy somewhere but obviously not viable and too small to see so I am booked in for a diagnostic lap on mon and they will remove whatever they need to when they find it. Quite scared as it's so unknown even if they will be able to see it and am worried now it's attached to something it really shouldn't be like bowel or something.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (11-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @Excited1 that sounds scary. I hope it all goes well on Monday for you. Xo

13. The Following User Says Thank You to emily3011 For This Useful Post:

Excited1  (11-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies ,
    I will be joining you all for a November cycle.
    @Excited1 i am so sorry to hear you are still going thru this it's hard enough without it dragging out like this was in Sept thread with you. It we had a failed thaw and the cycle was cancelled. I hope that it all goes ok so you can move on from this and I hope you are being kind to yourself in this hard time.

I am scheduled for another medicated fet cycle transfer will be on the 13th I'm thinking this will be our Lucky cycle as it is a lucky month the 18th is my twins 3rd birthday yay.
    I can't wait to start again I hate being on th pill it doesn't matter what one I always have spotting the whole time I'm on it and I am done with taking it
    oh well it's not Po g last dose 26 of this month
    I will do a read back and see where all you ladies are at

Sending loads of baby dust and good vibes to you all

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lissa081 For This Useful Post:

jasminecook85  (17-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, my AF was late and only lasted one day, I am thinking perhaps it was due to stress? I'm meant to be doing my first EPU this cycle. Does anyone know if this is likely to cause any problems with starting IVF this cycle? I will give the nurse a call on Monday but thought perhaps some of you might have an idea if this is an issue? Probably a dumb question sorry... I'm just worrying and thought I'd put it out there.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default November cycle

Howdy y'all

This will be my 4th, and hopefully last, egg collection.

We lost our last pregnancy in July/August at 2 months, which is good news in a way: at least we know we can get pregnant. We had the fetus tested and he was genetically healthy so I have just had pelvis renovations that I had put off, via laproscopic surgery a few days ago and discovered I had Grade 4 endometriosis, and the fibroid they were going in to remove wasn't actually a fibroid but an endometrial mass, so I am hopeful the next round will be successful. Fingers crossed.

They want me to never have another period given the severity of the endometriosis so they will be triggering the cycle blind, this will be a new one for me.

Good luck everyone! x