+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 52 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    I had
    my bloods taken today but because we are classed as country here in Mackay we won't get the results until Tuesday I wasn't very happy about that prospect so they did a normal poas test and it came up with the very faintest of lines so after talking with my fs we have agreed to stop all drugs and just let this one go because the 99.9% reality was that it was going to end anyway as numbers were really low and not rising greatly we should have been able to get a bright and sparkly line if all was well today but it wasnt so downside is we will lose this little fighter upside is no more drugs and I can move on from here we are lucky enough to still have 2 frozen embys so we will give them a go in February when the clinic is going again and see how we go I will spend the end of my 2ww next year on the gold coast at sea world resort as I have already booked a family holiday so yay for our last try we will find out while living it up ha ha
    Im a silver lining person always looking for an upside I wish you all the best in your cycles and 2ww and hope not to see you in February I will stalk the page but won't be here as much
    Thankyou all again so much for your support it has ment a lot to me
    Loads of To you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @lissa081I'm so very sorry, I wish things had been different for you. At least you have a bright side though, that's a great attitude to have.

@lileitak DET scheduled for 8:30 am tomorrow

As of this morning we had 10 compacting morulas, all 10 cell plus. The slow one caught up

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kalliope For This Useful Post:

lissa081  (06-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Kalliope, wow! Your embies are going really well. Very awesome. Good luck for the ET tomorrow.

Lissa81, I'm really sorry it didn't work out this cycle. Your positive attitude towards it is fantastic. Hopefully 2015 is your year.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

lissa081  (06-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lissa08..im so sorry..the service sounds poor as well. I hope you have a nice xmas have some drinks or whatever u like doing. I have a feeling that february will work out for you xx
    @kalliope wondferful news.so happy for you

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jasminecook85 For This Useful Post:

lissa081  (06-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ET yesterday went well, was talked out of a double transfer because the embryos were such high quality the risk of multiples was too high.

We've never had less than two transferred so I feel a bit weird about it but we have one AA blast on board and 4 made it to freeze on day 5. They had 4 more that they hoped would make freeze on day 6 but there was nothing of freezable quality this morning. Still, having 4 "excellent" blasts in the freezer is just amazing for us.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kalliope For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (07-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kalliope View Post
    ET yesterday went well, was talked out of a double transfer because the embryos were such high quality the risk of multiples was too high.

We've never had less than two transferred so I feel a bit weird about it but we have one AA blast on board and 4 made it to freeze on day 5. They had 4 more that they hoped would make freeze on day 6 but there was nothing of freezable quality this morning. Still, having 4 "excellent" blasts in the freezer is just amazing for us.
    Congrats on being PUPO. Well done on the good numbers of frosties. Hopefully this one is the only one you need for this transfer.

AFM, 4dp5dt I started bleeding this morning. Don't get it. It's so early. How can the embryo even have a chance to implant if my period starts so early. This happen with previous transfer too. About a week after 3dt, I got my period last transfer. I'm frustrated. They checked my progesterone last week before transfer and it was good level.

This morning I woke up with sore legs and lower back, I thought hm normally this means my period is here but it's way too early. Only around cd24.

Just had blood test done but have missed the same day results timeframe so will only find out tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kalliope View Post

Good news..whats an AA blast. We never got told that.just blastocyte stage

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mushy View Post
    Oh no that's awful. I got told yesterday that my progesterone level is borderline and now I am just freaking out as they won't do a blood test to check that the progesterone level is going up after increasing the pessaries to 4 a day instead of three I've never had a problem with hormone levels before quite the opposite in fact so if this cycle doesn't work I will be going back to a natural one. I will have my fingers crossed that it isn't your period and just a random bleed.
    Can u ask for crinone.apparently its better quality then pessaries.my dr told me I cpuld do 1 crinone and 1 pessarie or 2 crinone but not 2 pessaries. Then he rang me back an hour later telling me not to get pessaries at all that he rather the crinone. I was going to go crinone anyways even though they are a bit more expensive, whats an extra cpuple of hundred dollars when u already spent thousands

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mushy View Post
    Oh no that's awful. I got told yesterday that my progesterone level is borderline and now I am just freaking out as they won't do a blood test to check that the progesterone level is going up after increasing the pessaries to 4 a day instead of three I've never had a problem with hormone levels before quite the opposite in fact so if this cycle doesn't work I will be going back to a natural one. I will have my fingers crossed that it isn't your period and just a random bleed.
    I'm on one crinone a day. I had a blood test 2 days before transfer and my progesterone level was good. Quite high actually. So i really don't get it.

What's the difference between pessaries and crinone? Were you on medicated fet? Why won't they do a blood test? It's si frustrating isn't it. I'm sure they are right but as patients we freak out and get upset.

I also hope it's just random bleed but it was quite bright red or pink so I didn't think it was implantation bleeding. The nurse told me sometimes blood test could indicate high progesterone yet there isn't enough in the cervix. And also because of all the drugs with fsh my body could get lazy and not produce progesterone. All I can do is wait, hope for the best. Stressed now.

I hope your progesterone level goes up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    Congrats on being PUPO. Well done on the good numbers of frosties. Hopefully this one is the only one you need for this transfer.

AFM, 4dp5dt I started bleeding this morning. Don't get it. It's so early. How can the embryo even have a chance to implant if my period starts so early. This happen with previous transfer too. About a week after 3dt, I got my period last transfer. I'm frustrated. They checked my progesterone last week before transfer and it was good level.

This morning I woke up with sore legs and lower back, I thought hm normally this means my period is here but it's way too early. Only around cd24.

Just had blood test done but have missed the same day results timeframe so will only find out tomorrow.
    Hang in there.it isnt over till the fat lady sings. But sorry u have to feel this way xx