+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 63 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mushy View Post
    Thanks. Yes pupo now with 1 defrosted day 5 expanded blast. Good luck for tomorrow. Yah for a tww buddy
    Thanks!, yep we can go crazy together haha. Did you get to freeze any?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

mushyxxx  (02-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks. Yes pupo now with 1 defrosted day 5 expanded blast. Good luck for tomorrow. Yah for a tww buddy
    Congratulations on the successful transfer mushy! Hope the next 2 weeks goes fast. How long will u stay in perth until u fly back.any plans?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    Congrats Funchu!! Fantastic news. Woohoo! And how good that you 3 embies in the freezer. Is this your first baby?
    Yes. It's my first bub. I have been off bc for 3 years, 2 years of proper ttc (unexplained infertility), and now lucky on first round of IVF. I feel blessed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Funchu congratulations that's fantastic news, so happy for you. Have you had any symptoms?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sally girl For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (03-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally girl View Post
    @Funchu congratulations that's fantastic news, so happy for you. Have you had any symptoms?
    Mostly just tiredness in the afternoon/evening and some nausea. I nearly vomited on Sunday, but have learnt to keep cold water on hand to stave it off. This bus driver is not helping. Ugh. I wish he'd drive smoothly!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

Sally girl  (03-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    This transfer was a day 5 expanded frosty I still have another 5 day sixers in the freezer
    Congrats on being PUPO!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

mushyxxx  (03-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This transfer was a day 5 expanded frosty I still have another 5 day sixers in the freezer
    Wow. That's fantastic!!! Great results so far.

I'm also PUPO myself. Didn't quite get the 8 embryos in the end but hey better than nothing. Still awesome numbers I reckon. I have 3 in the freezer and 2 being monitored overnight. Not putting a lot of hope on those 2 but I'm really happy with 4. Hopefully I won't need them until second baby.

Official BT is on 15 dec. But who am I kidding. I can't wait that long. Might poas on 12 Dec.

Mushy are you going to poas?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats that's fabulous results. My blood test is also on the 15th but I won't get my results till the 16th I will poas on the day of the blood test as the waiting to get the blood results just does my head in so I don't buy the tests till the last minute cause if I have them I will use them can't help myself ha ha. And after the last two miscarriages getting the positive has a double edged sword that will last until everything is going ok.
    I bought 2 packs of 3 frer from chemist warehouse when they were on sale for $10. So I have them ready. I just need to fight the urge lol.

Why don't you get BT result on the same day. I'm hoping for early appointment and should get a call around 3 pm. I doubt I could work on Monday 15th.

My last ivf cycle my period came before BT so I didn't have to get the call. I knew already. But you right after a miscarriage, a positive is just the first hurdle. I had a mmc earlier this year. Found out at 12 week scan when we couldn't see heartbeat. I never want to go through that again. My life fell apart. I was a mess. So sorry you had two miscarriages. Hugs. That's just so cruel. I will always be cautious now until I can take the baby home.

My embryo transferred was an expanding blastocyst. Of the three frozen, two are expanding too and one blastocyst.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks me too. I am flying back tomorrow morning wanted to go back today but it was way too expensive kinda lucky I didn't as I might have missed my flight as the doctor was held up for and hour and a half doing an emergency c section I wanted to see my gran today but due to all the unforseen circumstances today I didn't make it but never mind she has alsimers so wouldn't remember anyway
    Thats sad but funny at the same time
    My stepnan has alzehimers too.she thinks im her daughter..her daighter would be 50 amd im 28 and we have no blood relation! Haha
    Its so sad seeing them like that

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jasminecook85 For This Useful Post:

mushyxxx  (03-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    I'm pregnant! I had my BT a day early (today) at 10dp5dt. HcG was 240. I don't have anymore blood tests; just a scan on 18 Dec (6+2). I hope I get to see a heartbeat. I have to keep doing the crinone until then (picking up some more tomorrow morning) "just to be on the safe side". Hey. Whatever it takes to grow this bubba. OMG. I'm so excited. I can't believe how lucky we were that IVF worked first time! And we have 3 embies on ice for next time.
    Congratulations that is great news

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lissa081 For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (03-12-2014)